Do you usually wake up early?

Cloby604

I usually do, but I hate waking up early with a passion. Waking up is the worst part of the weekdays. On weekends, I wake up whenever comfortable. On weekdays, I sometimes try not to go to sleep because I know how much I hate waking up, but I've never succeeded. On top of that, MLPF isn't that active when I'm using all of my life's energy to stay awake. So yea, I don't like the whole sleep thing when it comes to weekdays.

I sleep very restlessly. I wake up about 30 times every night. It can be between a few minutes or a few hours. It's probably why I am so tired all the time. I can either wake up early. Somewhere between 3-5. Or late. 12-2. I go to sleep around the same time every night. Ten. So it really depends on how many times I wake up...I think.

Depends on how depressed I am or if I have school or something like that.. 

Normally I wake up after about 8 hours of sleep but I stay in bed to just relax in its comfort for another hour. On school days I'm up and out whenever I have to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have friends who live abroad, so I tend to stay up in the early hours of the morning in my free time with them, before sleeping until the afternoon to still get the required hours of sleep that I like to get. This means that no, I don't wake up early, at least not when I can help it. If I have school or work or something though I kinda have to wake up early, sadly.

tbh i think that if it's your day off then you should enjoy the time that you have to sleep

since it's summer break for me i go to bed whenever i want (usually 4 AM) and i wake up whenever i wake up (10 AM or 2 PM)

the best gift that life has ever given us is a bed

use it wisely

I used to be a total night owl who'd sleep during the day and be awake at night, but I found that to be a really disappointingly boring and lonely lifestyle, and with work and class and life in general happening during the day I've made it a habit to get up early, setting my alarm even on days that I don't work. I just think being up early gives me the opportunity for a more eventful day, because there's just a lot of outdoor things that aren't as possible or safe to do at night, so the more I can maximize my time in the daylight, the better and more productive and fulfilled I feel. The latest I might sleep in anymore would be 9:00 am but that's pretty rare.

• Brohoof 1

I usually get up around 6 in the morning. Not because I want to but if I leave my door closed my cat will meow over and over till I get up. If I leave my door open my Yorkie Maisy will run into my room and jump on my head.

So either way one of the animals wake me up.

(edited)

Unless I've been awake for 24 hours or more, I'm always awake after 12PM. Otherwise, around 5AM to 6AM.

Edited by Guest

I used to wake up at 7:00 every morning in elementary school. Then I woke up at 6:45 for middle school. Then I woke up at 6:30 for high school. Now, I wake up at 6:15 every morning for college. I don't know why, though, cuz this semester, my classes start at 10:30 every morning except on Thursdays when it starts at 1:30 PM and Fridays where it doesn't start at all.

• 2 years later...