Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Much Soda Do You Usually Drink Each Day?

EpicEnergy

My pop consumption goes up and down. There were weeks during my most recent semester that I would drink 3 or 4 cans a day. (No not healthy, but it's how I cope with things :lie:) Since I came home for summer though, I've hardly had a drop. It's mainly due to the fact that my parents are giving me free food during my stay and the don't really drink pop. I do miss that sweet elixir though! :( I would buy it myself, but I want to try limiting myself for at least a while.

On 2021-08-02 at 7:30 PM, Ocean Breeze said:

Water is better for you anyways.

Yes, soda is hardly hydrating due to all the sugar in it. Just another reason to limit it during hot days. I actually used to hate drinking plain water as a kid. :yuck: I was too addicted to sugar I think.

I used to drink a can a day a couple years ago. The only time I really do anymore is at my family's cottage that I go up to twice a month during the summer. Occasionally I may have some at a restaurant too, but I definitely don't buy it regularly anymore.

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

No. They taste like chemical garbage. But most people doesn't seem to notice the unnatural flavor of artificial components and additives in industrialized drinks. "Did you notice that bitter undertaste in this soda?". "Nah, dude" *gulp, gulp, gulp!*. That explains so much about humanity. They are almost like... biological drones, by point. The downgrading that their biology has been undergoing since the introduction of the vaccination campaigns during the fifties, including chemtrails, pharmateuctics and transgenic foods, radiation, microwaves, sociological conditioning through media, politics and universal education, reductive scientific dogma, technological dependancy, etc. The increment in the autistic spectrum. It is so... there is no words. They have been utterly destroyed, subdued and conditiond into a limited set of views that fit the paradigm.
But no. I do not think is very wise to consume industrialized foods and drinks.

• 2 months later...
(edited)

I do not drink soda. But a friend offered me some coca-cola recently, and the flavour was awfully artificial. I don't know how people can drink that kind of thing. I mean, it is kinda like most people have become now. So, that kinda makes sense. But I will go for something natural instead. Like orange juice or vodka. Otherwise, I'll just have water.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

I drank soda heavily when I was younger (I also have some crowned teeth to show for it). I did cut back later after that (I seldom drank it; I mixed it with alcoholic beverages once in awhile). I finally stopped drinking it for good around six years ago.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...