Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much alcohol do you drink at home?

Reecejackox

It would cost well over a hundred dollars I think to buy all the ingredients for the drinks I'd like, plus I don't know how to make them, so I just go out.

There's around 8 bottles of wine in the fridge though for fancy occasions.

I used to drink like a fish, smoke like a chimney and I'm trying to break the habit of swearing... Its your life, your adults with a legal habit you may enjoy, but it's bad for your health, bad for your psyche, it's kind of a crutch, everyone wants to live for "get away" moments, stressed by a long work week, hell I used to work with people that told me they would drink on work nights, it's draining, it's addicting, it's not good xD I only liked it because it could make me sleep like a baby xD 

I'd say stop but like I said you are your own person, it's a social luxury, it's relatively inexpensive (and that's why it's so bad) but the domino effect of becoming a full fledged alcoholic could "cost" you everything...

None.

I am “straight edge” so I don’t drink alcohol, smoke, or do any drugs. I used to rarely drink but I now don’t at all. My parents drink quite a bit, though and have an entire cabinet strictly stocked with alcohol.

Edited by The Wife of Arataki
  • Brohoof 3

It's honestly really reassuring and actually just cool in general how many people on here have no interest in drugs or alcohol, I hope that that becomes more of a trend in the future but with flavored vaporizers and the rise of legal marijuana causing dealers to push harder chemicals in it's stead I don't know if that wish will come true, they are basically forcing Fetanyl on the youth and everyone and their brother is making methamphetamine, I don't think any drug should be used recreationally, only in the case of severe emergency of anxiety or pain would I think it to be necessary to be used at all, and even then some people are stronger than others and will just outright refuse it 

Edited by Spook Conundrum

Pretty much everyday, It's actually a passion of mine.

I was a Bartender for a while. Now I try exotic Whiskey and pretty much any new drink I find.

I don't really get drunk unless it's a particularly special night. I have also mixed up some mlp themed cocktails and such on occasion, it's good stuff. Definitely a lot of fun to get drunk with friends and talk about Ponies.

If you're curious, my favorite Whiskey is Jameson Whiskey as a general drink, I also like long Island Ice Tea. Jack Daniel's aswell but I haven't had em in a while.

I still live with my family so I don't drink in front of them unless we're in for a special occasion then I drink like hell. But I would drink at least or a better way to word it, limit myself with one can of beer every work days or school days..I tried not get into a habit of it by drinking more than one can.. But hell, it sure helps though.  

• 2 weeks later...

I drink on a very rare occasion when I feel the need to relax, and only during the weekends. A glass of Bailey's with ice cubes in it is very relaxing and refreshing. And it taste nice.