Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate about your gender?

RainbowMau

What I hate about my gender is that we held to such high standards and we are excepted to be "macho" and have multiple partners. I'm not a guy who's macho and I never had a partner

We shouldn't be shamed for this =/

6 hours ago, SillyPony50 said:

What I hate about my gender is that we held to such high standards and we are excepted to be "macho" and have multiple partners. I'm not a guy who's macho and I never had a partner

We shouldn't be shamed for this =/

It’s the opposite for my gender, having multiple partners makes us seem gross

• Brohoof 2

About my gender? Well, I can say that there's a couple of things I won't like that I can't really talk about here. Basically don't like the harassment over it.

But, hey, it's better than what I was assigned at birth. That mistake of genetics caused... IMMENSE... amounts of pain.

I don't mind being female but it comes with some backlash:

• PMS
  • Pants
  • You need to have a child to find fulfillment  in ur life as a woman 
  • your weak (dude i can lift 80 pds) :orly:
  • you need to dress pretty to feel normal ( buck that shit)
  • Explaining things to a guy who askes me a question at work,  does not seem to think I know what I'm saying,  asking for someone else,  given I lead them to said man,  which says the same thing I do and the man just accepts as truth from guy to the other .

Thats i can think on now for now :umad:

6 hours ago, Magic Note said:

Loose clothing. I've grown to dislike loose clothing because it gets uncomfortable very easy.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. :kindness:

Shopping for clothes in real life is difficult here, the shops are full of women's clothes and men only have a small corner. :sealed: And then they also only have clothes I don't like at all. I'm so thankful I can order stuff online!

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-03-11 at 12:27 PM, Sven Utacien said:

Shopping for clothes in real life is difficult here, the shops are full of women's clothes and men only have a small corner. 

Honestly, I am glad about this. It is easier for me to find something faster and so, I do not need to much time for buying clothes. I hate buying clothes (especially shoes). 

Speaking of clothes. One thing I hate about beeing a man are suits, shirts and ties. I find these things uncomfortable, especially in summer. Good that I don't work somewhere at the moment where I have to wear this (only on special events).

Expected to live up to horribly high expectations, gotta be very fit, gotta always be positive, can't show weakness, gotta make the money, gotta make all the decisions, gotta be the one to approach women, gotta have ambition, gotta have many skills.

I'm not cut out for any of this.