and length and all!   I can spend

weeks just trying to find like

4 pants to fit me every year and

it will takes many a trying on

from size 7 to freaking 12! 

Men have it easy for pants.....

• Brohoof 2

I'm a female and

it kinda annoys me when i'm looking at pony shirts at welovefine and other shirt sites 

and most of the shirts with the really nice looking designs are guy sizes and i'm unable to wear them.

• Brohoof 1

Things, I hate? Well... as a guy I hate this:

- expectations that You have to be "muscular", "manly", in worst cases all this war nonsense that is considered "men's duty". Seriously. F... duty that includes killing others. 

-shaving face - my body is a troll and I have extremely sensitive skin on my face. I am using shaving gel for a super sensitive skin and expensive shaver and it still is not enough, every time I shave it is just painful experience. 

-other guys's behaviour - treating girls like "things", all this crappy talking about "boobs" and "asses", trying to act tough by hurting people who are weaker than themselves. 

-overal typical "macho" attitude some guys represent. 

• Brohoof 2

Female-bodied:

- PERIODS PERIODS PERIODS can't wait for hysto

- Breasts

- I have to shave every inch of my body even if it takes 4 hours, because people get "offended" otherwise

- The dressiest version of female clothing basically means wearing a dress

- Family still waiting for me to stop dressing like a tomboy

- Have to be constantly afraid when going out at night alone or walking to my car because rapists

- Family insists I install a security system in my home because "you're just two women here." Here we go again. Would they be saying this if one of us had a dick? No lol

- Having actually been raped before -_-

I could go on...

HAVE SOME MORE OF THESE!

. If your not super feminine and care about makeup and all that crud you get pegged as a "loser" or whatever.

.If you don't fall in love over a hot guy, you are again, pegged as a "loser" or something. :/

I have a couple of other things I hate about being a dude:
Shaving is a royal pain in the tail a lot of the time. If you let it grow for more than a week, it can be a hassle to shave because of the amount of hair everywhere.
Speaking of hair, I have hair EVERYWHERE!!! And to all the girls here, you don't want to know what other places my hair's at, believe me.  :blink:

Expecting to pay for the girl all the time. When I date, I have to find a girl who will agree to pay half the meal or something. 

Being a girl there are a few things that I hate about my gender.

Mostly it's feminists. I don't like it how they 'speak' for me. Always roaring on about some other plight that men have objectified women and that they are lesser beings. Like can you please shush now? When a guy hold a door for me it's because his parents raised him to believe that's polite. So he's not trying to make me feel like an object of sex! He's trying to be polite!

I also don't like how much women think they can get away with by simply being women. And how they usually do!

Bunch of utter tosh if you ask me.

• Brohoof 1

Girls saying that guys are stupid. Do they even realize that alot more male geniuses are born than females ones? SO STFU ABOUT US BEING STUPID! Like seriously...

And girls ALWAYS complain about how guys are discriminating against them but they're a bunch of fucking hypocrites...THEY DISCRIMINANT AGAINST US JUST AS MUCH!

It's true that most guys have the tendacy to think that girls are weak and I can understand why they'd be pissed about that because of how they know that they can be strong too if they work out but they all believe that they're so smart and that all guys are all stupid which isn't right!

Not trying to start a gender war here all I'm saying is that guys can be smarter than girls too just like how girls can be stronger than guys. Which is true. That's all I'm saying.

• Brohoof 1

Besides people assuming that I'm lecherous and being surrounded by guys who are, and who think something is wrong with me if I don't think about sex 24/7 or have swimsuit model posters and calendars everywhere, not much. Seems you have to work harder to get closer to people and make friends too. And to be quite honest, I don't like the way my boxers ride up on my groin after a long day of walking around in the heat.

people always assume i'm a guy online, so i guess girls aren't 'supposed' to be like me

People assume you're a guy online because the majority of people on the internet are guys, and it's natural for one to assume that people they've never seen or met before are more or less like themselves.

• Brohoof 1

Besides people assuming that I'm lecherous and being surrounded by guys who are, and who think something is wrong with me if I don't think about sex 24/7 or have swimsuit model posters and calendars everywhere, not much. Seems you have to work harder to get closer to people and make friends too. And to be quite honest, I don't like the way my boxers ride up on my groin after a long day of walking around in the heat.

People assume you're a guy online because the majority of people on the internet are guys, and it's natural for one to assume that people they've never seen or met before are more or less like themselves.

I just assume everyone on here is a pony.

Pants....

Im a girl,  and I go though

hell every year in trying to find

pants to fit me!   The styles change

every year and so on and size

and length and all!   I can spend

weeks just trying to find like

4 pants to fit me every year and

it will takes many a trying on

from size 7 to freaking 12! 

Men have it easy for pants.....

OMFG YES! I hate, hate, HATE wearing trousers!!! I'm petite so finding good ones drives me nuts. They're either too big in the waist or too long! I only own ONE pair of jeans because of it and live in skirts and dresses the rest of the time. (I spend the winter dressed like Joan Watson with my skirts, stockings and boots. XD)

• Brohoof 1

OMFG YES! I hate, hate, HATE wearing trousers!!! I'm petite so finding good ones drives me nuts. They're either too big in the waist or too long! I only own ONE pair of jeans because of it and live in skirts and dresses the rest of the time. (I spend the winter dressed like Joan Watson with my skirts, stockings and boots. XD)

I stand like 5'1 but im not build like

a short or skinny girl so I can understand

in a lot of what you say.  I hit used cloths

stores for my pants and cloths and gave up

on the whole buy new stuff,  why spend

the money I can use on books....

Yup Im a female... some things I hate..

*having to shave my legs all the damn time.  It sucks and takes forever. Honestly I think I'll just wear jeans all year

*how wearing makeup is expected.  whats wrong with 'what you see is what you get?' lets be honest about our appearances people

*being a girl is EXPENSIVE.  clothes, hygene, birthcontrol, etc it costs money!

*having to do 99% of the reproduction.  seriously? whats up with that :P  Can't we just lay eggs or something once and a while and skip the parasitic 'alein' scene?  Plus, almost always all of that responsibility falls on you.  If two teens cause a pregnancy, whose life is ruined?

*BOOBS  seriously they suck.  Especially if they are big.  You can't run without hurting. Your clothes don't fit. The lower back pain. The catcalls and stares. bras are horrible. etc.

*how you know its not ok to go somewhere at night alone despite how responsible and badass you are.

*always being expected to have a children because if you say you dont want any, "what kind of a woman are you?"

*having your childhood crushed because someone has to explain to you (poorly) why you can't be a cub scout like all of your friends

*getting barbies for your birthday when all you want are dinosaurs.

• Brohoof 2

I'm physically male:

1. I could be perceived as feminine for being a dude. If I always acted like myself. GOOD THING THAT I DON'T.

2. Looking like an ape...

3. The fact that I have to wear pants about three times as thick as my waist for it to fit because it's otherwise to tight in the crotch.

4. Men are expected to be strong. I'm EXTREMELY feeble.

5. The fact pink is not a conventionally accepted color for men's apparel.

6. Oh yes, this is REALLY the fault of my physical sex. Episodes of EXTREME libido.

7. My voice is a bit... deep. Like I mean mid-bass clef. IT BOTHERS ME.

8. Also, the fact I think I look really ugly and need a serious makeover. Not an accepted view for guys, it seems around here. I don't see mascara or such on guys around here. Unless it's in a picture that's getting utterly and horribly laughed at.

In other words... BUCKING EVERYTHING.

Sure, there are disbenefits to being a woman. I don't want to be a woman either. Still better than being this weird thing called a "male." Not worth the surgery. But still, looking at all the things girls hate about being female (some of those I would EASILY trade for this). Only thing: I would want to be... infertile. That would put the icing on the dang cake there. Sure there are periods, and such. But I almost seem to deal with those problems. It's called this: I USED TO HAVE PINWORMS. That's bucking right. I have had pinworms. Having large lumps on your chest? Well... That is the only thing other than being pregnant that would really bother me really bad. No worries, though. IT'S BETTER THAN THIS. Or at least I think so.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

Yup Im a female... some things I hate..

*having to shave my legs all the damn time.  It sucks and takes forever. Honestly I think I'll just wear jeans all year

*how wearing makeup is expected.  whats wrong with 'what you see is what you get?' lets be honest about our appearances people

*being a girl is EXPENSIVE.  clothes, hygene, birthcontrol, etc it costs money!

*having to do 99% of the reproduction.  seriously? whats up with that :P  Can't we just lay eggs or something once and a while and skip the parasitic 'alein' scene?  Plus, almost always all of that responsibility falls on you.  If two teens cause a pregnancy, whose life is ruined?

*BOOBS  seriously they suck.  Especially if they are big.  You can't run without hurting. Your clothes don't fit. The lower back pain. The catcalls and stares. bras are horrible. etc.

*how you know its not ok to go somewhere at night alone despite how responsible and badass you are.

*always being expected to have a children because if you say you dont want any, "what kind of a woman are you?"

*having your childhood crushed because someone has to explain to you (poorly) why you can't be a cub scout like all of your friends

*getting barbies for your birthday when all you want are dinosaurs.

Previously shaven legs are itchy, Makeup makes my face feel stuffy, Can't sleep on my stomach, fuck barbies! I always wanted LEGO ;c Best post in the world!

Previously shaven legs are itchy, Makeup makes my face feel stuffy, Can't sleep on my stomach, fuck barbies! I always wanted LEGO ;c Best post in the world!

Ugh! I know! I hate it!  Plus, makeup just gives you zits and makes you self-conscious if you have worn it and stop using it.

By the time I was ten years old I had a huge plastic storage bin just filled to the brim with barbies.  I didn't really play with them unless they were getting buried in the backyard or reinacting a godzilla scene with my dog.  I feel bad about how much that must have cost my relatives to stock me with that rediculous amount.  Luckily I had a younger sister who enjoyed them (well, she liked their clothes.  She stripped them bare and used their clothes on her beanie baby animals XD )  And yes, LEGOs are AWESOME (except that lego friends shit)

• Brohoof 1

Girl.

Having to comb my hair everyday

Not being able to walk around school in a tanktop (I'm busty but I hate them so much)

Constantly trying to feel good about myself but feeling less around other girls

Sex.

Feelings of condoms.

Babies (I love kids but too young)

Working out constantly on my flexibility even if it can be fun :)

Stereotypes.

I grew up with a bunch of boys so I'm use to that and since I really only hang out with guys I'm considered promiscuous

I DID ONE THING TO AN ASS HOLE EX and now every one knows.

Ugh! I know! I hate it!  Plus, makeup just gives you zits and makes you self-conscious if you have worn it and stop using it.

By the time I was ten years old I had a huge plastic storage bin just filled to the brim with barbies.  I didn't really play with them unless they were getting buried in the backyard or reinacting a godzilla scene with my dog.  I feel bad about how much that must have cost my relatives to stock me with that rediculous amount.  Luckily I had a younger sister who enjoyed them (well, she liked their clothes.  She stripped them bare and used their clothes on her beanie baby animals XD )  And yes, LEGOs are AWESOME (except that lego friends shit)

All the agrees! Another thing I hate is wearing a bra. Hey sue me, ones that fit me are too expensive! So I have to go like a size smaller and they always leave marks! My dad would ALWAYS buy me Bratz dolls. You know? Those alien headed twig body dolls? Like what am I to do with this?

• Brohoof 1

I'm male and...

-skin hairs, too much my armpit's a shrub already

-I'm introvert, think different and has soft tone when speaking but they expect me to talk like the other 'normal' boys

-I'm no sport guy and I'm being labelled as 'weak' and 'spoiled'

-I'm allergic to girls whenever I see one (someone please help me cure this)

Other than that, male are fun. People really look up to you as a gentleman.

The only thing I fancy about female are body shape (especially ah-ahm stuff) and face. Period really puts me off. 

• Brohoof 1

Let's see...

I'm expected to be strong

I'm a teenager and people think I'm hunting for girls if I try and talk to one. (I'm asexual, so it bothers me a lot. And you know maybe girls have interesting things to say...)

The "competition" between guys, if you know what I'm getting at.

I'm supposed to like sports.

My hair is such a problem with everyone.

I don't have emotions because I'm a guy. (I still have them, even if I don't show it.)

I'm gay because I don't like girls.

I'm gay because I like MLP.

I'm gay if I have emotions.

I don't get any kindness because I "don't need it".

Plenty of other things I haven't thought of.

Edited by V .

• 10 months later...
I'm a guy (on the outside), and I hate-

~how difficult it is to be cute in a guy's body DX

~how long hair isn't usually seen as normal for us (not that it's stopping me or anything~  ;))

~that being feminine is apparently weird or wrong 

~lad culture... :eww: 

• Brohoof 3