RainbowMau

-Pant sizes,  it never makes sense as a girl

-You have to have kids...if are  a woman

-Baby girls must always be in pink

(edited)

I'm a female and here are a list of my problems

-People telling me not to be a feminist because men are the rulers of the house

-Periods and cramps..... I hate them

-People telling me it is normal for kids my age to talk about ponies. No it isn't kids my age talk about boy bands and emo stuff.

-People then telling me that I am weird for watching ponies when in fact they watch kids shows themselves.

-People hate me for the clothes I wear when in fact it is from the brilliant store Hot Topic

-People telling me that I shouldn't get the piercings that I want to get. (Currently I have none but I can get them)

-People, I just hate all the people I have spoken of on this list.

-Oh yeah, and if you don't shave you are seen as a male hating Feminist.

-Make up, I don't even wear it and I look fine

Edited by Kivil

(edited)

- Periods

- Boobs (but also not)

- Getting criticized for being too masculine

- Getting criticized for being too feminine

- Constant underlying fear of assault/ rape/ etc

- Expected to have children

- Whore/ slut if you have lots of sex

- Prude if you don't want to have sex

- The school dress code

- Unstable rights

- Considered less than male counterparts

- Etc

Yup, most of my problems are just because of society.

EDIT: Also: why do fake pockets exist?!

Edited by Pokekid543
  • Brohoof 2

Girls saying that guys are stupid. Do they even realize that alot more male geniuses are born than females ones? SO STFU ABOUT US BEING STUPID! Like seriously...

And girls ALWAYS complain about how guys are discriminating against them but they're a bunch of fucking hypocrites...THEY DISCRIMINANT AGAINST US JUST AS MUCH!

It's true that most guys have the tendacy to think that girls are weak and I can understand why they'd be pissed about that because of how they know that they can be strong too if they work out but they all believe that they're so smart and that all guys are all stupid which isn't right!

Not trying to start a gender war here all I'm saying is that guys can be smarter than girls too just like how girls can be stronger than guys. Which is true. That's all I'm saying.

Woah bro don't nail this on all of the females, I hate those girls as much as the next girl. In fact the last time I called the entire male gender stupid is when I was in the first grade.

Being a girl there are a few things that I hate about my gender.

Mostly it's feminists. I don't like it how they 'speak' for me. Always roaring on about some other plight that men have objectified women and that they are lesser beings. Like can you please shush now? When a guy hold a door for me it's because his parents raised him to believe that's polite. So he's not trying to make me feel like an object of sex! He's trying to be polite!

I also don't like how much women think they can get away with by simply being women. And how they usually do!

Bunch of utter tosh if you ask me.

It's not all feminists, you haven't seen me barking about this.

- Periods

- Boobs (but also not)

- Getting criticized for being too masculine

- Getting criticized for being too feminine

- Constant underlying fear of assault/ rape/ etc

- Expected to have children

- Whore/ slut if you have lots of sex

- Prude if you don't want to have sex

- The school dress code

- Unstable rights

- Considered less than male counterparts

- Etc

Yup, most of my problems are just because of society.

EDIT: Also: why do fake pockets exist?!

Praise Celestia you got the entire list down!

Woah bro don't nail this on all of the females, I hate those girls as much as the next girl. In fact the last time I called the entire male gender stupid is when I was in the first grade.

Well to be fair there are also alot more male idiots than female idiots lol.

• Brohoof 1

Well to be fair there are also alot more male idiots than female idiots lol.

Yeah I guess you are right, everyone has their flaws some are stronger than others.

It's harder to find embellished watches because the only ones which have nice gems faceted are $3000 plus.

The outdated stereotype that chivalry involves things like males holding doors for females when in reality it should be whoever's nearest the door or carrying a heavy load.

Unnecessary body hair (not to say that I have it)

THEY DISCRIMINANT AGAINST US JUST AS MUCH!

That has a totally different meaning mathematically.

If I actually cared enough, I would've listed what I hate about my gender.

In this universe, I am a teenage boy who is a brony. My name is Bryan Robert Owen, so my username here on MLP Forums is Schoolboy B.

But in an alternate universe, I am a teenage girl who is a pegasister, and my name is Janice Christie Owen, so my username here on MLP Forums is Schoolgirl J.

You're not the only one. For all technological devices and online accounts, I am usually captured as my pseudonym R. Perdita Parks.

I'm so glad I'm not female, I would not want to be irritable and bleedy for one week every single month, I'd fucking shoot myself.

I'm a dude.

- I'm expected to like "Guy Things" like football, beer, and I hate both.

- MLP is not expected of me, and anyone who isn't my friend that knows (which is few) makes fun

- it's assumed I'm gay. All the time. Mainly because I have fashion taste and I watch kids shows.

- my long hair, which I've always loved, gets cut pretty much weekly now because "It makes me look like a girl" despite the fact it really doesn't.

- Erections- the bane of every man's existence. There when you don't want em, can't get em when you want em.

I don't hate anything about physically being female. Yes, I'm serious.

Before you men expect me to go on about my period, I don't really care that much about it. It's been happening to me for over 10 years, and that's certainly enough time to get over it. I'm used to it and I'm taking medicine that pretty much reduces it to the point of being tolerable. Even before that though, it was just an annoyance rather than something I hated. This is my body though, and I am fine with it in the gender it it exists as. Everything pertaining to me and myself being female, I don't hate. I enjoy it.

When you mix other people into the equation though...

I hate the assumptions people make about gender. Male or female. I hate how people assume that ladies and men can't be friends, even when they're already in a relationship. They assume I want to hang around other girls for a "girl's night out" when I am not into that and I really just want to spend time with my fiance or alone. Our relationship isn't like on television. I don't nag him like some overbearing wife all the time for playing too many video games, because I play those games with him. We're friends above all, and we just happen to love each other enough to marry. Just because I'm female, doesn't mean I don't have certain interests in certain things, and doesn't mean me and my fiance can't have things in common and be the best of friends. In fact, I get along more with males than females because we generally have similar personalities/interests a lot of the time and the whole assumptions about the male gender are more casual and subdued than flashy.

I don't want to go into a bathroom with other females. I don't get that. I don't want to put on makeup, wear high heels, or have children. I don't want to be expected to go "d'aww" when I see a baby. I think babies are disgusting-looking creatures that baffle me.  I just want to be regarded as a human being who happens to be called "she." That doesn't mean though that I want to pretend my femininity doesn't exist. Like it or not, gender exists, and that's fine. It doesn't need to be abolished and it really can't be because of biological sex. I am female, and I am proud to be female. I don't ever want to be male. I just don't conform to a set amount of traits. Males deserve the exact same privilege too. We all do. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Not being able to get into clubs for free (btw, that's bs girls) and automatically receiving the assumption that if I venture into the bathroom with another dude, we're either doing some bump & grind or taking drugs, lol.  ^_^

Other than that, I have no issues being male - especially since I don't have those bleedy-bleedy things every month.  :wacko:

Edited by Guest

Dudes being absolute jerks to women. It really bothers me when a man patronizes a female.

Erections at the worst times possible.

That's pretty much all I could think of.

I honestly don't mind much about my gender. The only thing I actually hate is the expectations for men like all men having to be tough, show no emotion, etc.

That's more an issue with society anyway :P

(edited)

Things i hate about being a boy:

• It's quite hard to be cute as a boy
  • The hair >--< 
  • Apparently having long hair as a boy is not right
  • Having a deep voice... For me at least

Apart from those things, i don't really have a problem with being a boy. I mean i guess i dislike the fact that most people expect me to like guy stuff such as football which in fact i hate but it doesn't bother me that much.

Erections are also quite annoying XD

Edited by Code
  • Brohoof 1

Why must guys have so much body hair!? Why!? :(

Because some buttknocker jumble of molecules forces our bodies to do so, thats why.

And I honestly only have one gripe and thats simply all the gender sterotypes that i am "supposed' to follow.  This is more a general complaint if anything because it also applies for females.  

I be male and there is only one major thing that I don't like about it:

Gender roles. Those little things that society looks down on you for doing if it doesn't 'match' your gender. Oh, are you a guy who wears makeup? Bleh! Are you a guy that wants to wear a certain clothing type? Bleh! Are you a guy and you are also very feminine? Bleh!

It is more of a societal issue and it actually is slowly getting better, but that type of stuff still bothers me. It is like how I remember seeing all the time when I was really young, I would see on TV all of these boys that would be in commercials for action figures and the like, and I was playing with dolls all the time with my sister. Apparently that was incorrect of me to do, all because of my gender. 

Not sure if that even counts but that is the only major thing that bothers me. Other than that, I like being male. ^.^ I am a feminine male anyways.

• Brohoof 1

oh simply you know 

Football

Boners at THE worst possible time

people always accuseing me of stareing at "places on women " so not true i'm more gay than anything

oh yeah and nothing to do with gender but when people say blondes are dumb can someone get me a stump grinder please? so i can kill them racest bastards

(edited)

Boobs, I feel sorry for me and every woman in the world who has to deal with a big bust size, it's not pleasant at all :( Plus I hate how some shirts show off cleavage or are too tight around that area because it gives off the wrong impression to men -_- Underboob sweat, pain after running, the struggle is real >_>

How every man no matter how old (for me it's only older men) feels the need to catcall women even if they're not trying to show off.

Periods and cramps, HELL ON EARTH!

What society expects from us, that we need to get married and have kids. I personally want that but there are many women who don't and people just need to respect that.

Haven't experienced this yet but I know it's a horrible experience for any woman GIVING BIRTH! The result is a blessing for most, the process of getting it out.....too painful for words :blink:

Hardcore feminists (not all feminists) give us a bad name. They're just annoying and won't accomplish anything with their efforts in degrading men with their words >_>

How fitting into clothes can sometimes be a struggle.

How we are expected to wear makeup even by other women, if I don't want to leave me be. I'll never wear makeup in my life unless it's for something highly important or something that absolutely requires it ^_^

How it's become normal to lose your virginity before graduating high school, or loosing it in general before you get married.

I just wish it were easier being a woman ^_^

Edited by Misty Rose
  • Brohoof 1

I really don't mind being a female. Not to sound wired or anything but periods I'm actually used to...it's not so much the blood as it is the cramps and PMS that bother me. Luckily, there's medication for that.

Oh, but it seems as if a lot girls (NOT all)  have a problem if you like to be girly or do girly things (shopping, modeling, cheerleading, wearing makeup etc.) because apparently you're trying to "perceive" women a certain way or something. What does being girly have to do with trying to make women appear a certain way? That's someone's personal chose. Obviously not all girls are like that, but if a female wants to wear makeup or skip around in skirts why can't she?

But other than that, I'm fine with my gender  :)

Another girl here. This may be a bit too honest, but it's the truth.

- Having my period and feeling like an overinflated balloon, as well as the anxiety that comes along with it. If I sit down for too long and stand up, I just feel like there's a gigantic stain on the back of my pants that everyone can see. And the smell. When you're on your period you don't exactly always smell like fresh daises.

- The idea that because I'm female I must always wear skirts and dresses and high heels. I'm a tomboy, and while I sometimes like to dress myself up, I mostly prefer to wear men's clothing. I've been told many times that people will think I'm a lesbian if I dress like I do, but I'm a lesbian anyway, so why should I care? *shrugs*

- Boobs. I wear DD size bras, which are hard enough to find, and I have to deal with back pain because it's like lugging around two giant sandbags.