Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc World War II: Battle of the Bulge

Wardaddy

(edited)

Okay, drawing was going shit so i guess i'm too late?

@

No no no! You're still good to go. But please do get your drawing done. It would be nice to give us a profile

Edited by Firebolt Blitz

@

You do not have any idea what you're getting yourself into...

I know this RP will result in the final defeat of German forces in the west, but believe me. I'm more than ready for this, especially because I kept y'all waiting a little while.

I suppose that's one thing that a lot of people tend to forget, that the German Army was not equivelant to the Nazi party (or the S.S.). Quite a few generals opposed Hitler secretly, but were too scared to publically defy him. Most German soldiers were fighting for their country and their families, not some crazed notion that they were inherently better than the people they fought.

A lot of things people also "tend to forget" is the Werhmacht Heer's assistance in the extermination of Jews, Poles, Slavs and other untermenstch. The number of atrocities committed on the Eastern Front are awful.

Enough apologia for the German army. Yes, men like Canaris tried to kill Hitler. Non-Nazis like the ever loved Rommel also had plans to seize Palestine before the Italians to capture the Jews there.

Okay /endrant. Can I join this RP still? =P

(edited)

A lot of things people also "tend to forget" is the Werhmacht Heer's assistance in the extermination of Jews, Poles, Slavs and other untermenstch. The number of atrocities committed on the Eastern Front are awful.

Enough apologia for the German army. Yes, men like Canaris tried to kill Hitler. Non-Nazis like the ever loved Rommel also had plans to seize Palestine before the Italians to capture the Jews there.

You're lucky I haven't drawn up a posting order yet. Follow the rules on page 1. Set up a character, pick a side, yada yada yada. Once you've done that, get to the RP and throw in your introductory post. 

Edited by Firebolt Blitz

Cool we got another character. Call it a hunch but he's most likely gonna be an American.

Hey I got some WWII RP's you might like. Ones in the European Theater the others in th Pacific Theater. Just tell if you're interested in either or both.

Cool we got another character. Call it a hunch but he's most likely gonna be an American.

I'm thinking exactly the same thing. The Americans always seem to have higher popularity over the Germans, not just because they were on the winning team but because common knowledge is that they won the war alone, which of course isn't the case exactly. Still, I don't care. Everyone's free to choose here and in all my RPs.

Speaking of which, I'll be starting an RP where I take some friends to Disneighland Manehattan. Anyone interested in joining is completely free to do so, but I say again, you must play by ze rules :smug:  

I'm thinking exactly the same thing. The Americans always seem to have higher popularity over the Germans, not just because they were on the winning team but because common knowledge is that they won the war alone, which of course isn't the case exactly. Still, I don't care. Everyone's free to choose here and in all my RPs.

Speaking of which, I'll be starting an RP where I take some friends to Disneighland Manehattan. Anyone interested in joining is completely free to do so, but I say again, you must play by ze rules :smug:

No its not that. He said something about the Nazis and shit. BTW FireBolt I got some WWII RPs if your interested. Ones in the European theater the other the Pacific theater. Yeah the others didn't work out but these will. I just know it.

No its not that. He said something about the Nazis and shit. BTW FireBolt I got some WWII RPs if your interested. Ones in the European theater the other the Pacific theater. Yeah the others didn't work out but these will. I just know it.

I know dude, you already told me. And yes, the fact that the German Heer and SS were responsible for several horrendous war crimes is a strong damned deterrent for many. I understand like; why join the side that is basically an organization formed by some spawns of the devil?

I know dude, you already told me. And yes, the fact that the German Heer and SS were responsible for several horrendous war crimes is a strong damned deterrent for many. I understand like; why join the side that is basically an organization formed by some spawns of the devil?

I did? Huh well do you want to join? And yes I agree. That's one of the two reasons I'm always an American. The other reason is because its easier to be an American soldier. Why is no one posting now? And like I said before do you wish to join one of my RPs?

I've done up the posting order. You need to make your character before I make it official.

(edited)

Ya still accepting OC's?

Yep. As I told Fizz, the posting order is not yet official, so you've still got a chance to enter.

Edited by Firebolt Blitz

​Name: Pfc Nathan W.H Rose
​Faction: USA
​Primary Weapon: M1 Garand
​Secondary Weapon: M9 Bazooka
​Uniform: M-1943
​Appearance: Thick, dark brown hair. Light brown eyes, and thick eyebrows. Medium build.
​Personality: Introverted.
​Backstory: Nathan enlisted to the Army soon after the declaration of war, trained as a rifleman. He was transferred to the 2nd U.S Army and was hardened by the events that transpired on the beaches of Normady in Operation Overlord. He currently has a kill count of five Germans, which he gained on the 6th of June 1944 when he fired a M6A3 rocket into a German mg bunker.

- Forgive me if there are discrepancies I will reevaluate my OC at a reasonable time of day, and when I have access to a PC.

Edited by Dovashy