Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc World War II: Battle of the Bulge

Wardaddy

Don't even think about it Marine! If I have to, I will speed up efforts but don't you dare leave!

@RainbowDashie you're next.

FireBolt just think about. What's holding me and everyone else from posting. That posting order you got. Now don't immediately quote this and say it's for clarity. It may be, but just take the time to think of how many post me, you, and anyone else would have had by know. We'd probably be about half a month into the RP's time setting.

FireBolt just think about. What's holding me and everyone else from posting. That posting order you got. Now don't immediately quote this and say it's for clarity. It may be, but just take the time to think of how many post me, you, and anyone else would have had by know. We'd probably be about half a month into the RP's time setting.

Yeah, i'm dropping it too. It's going way too slow to stay in the story. 1 post every 2 weeks or so. 

• Brohoof 1

So I should do away with it?

Yes you should. It's better to just restart the thing you know. Now FireBolt listen you're a good RPer. I like you but this RP was a train wreck. Not in terms of setting and ability but in terms of activity. We should just start over. Also if you do start over then just call for votes like last time if you want.

Yes you should. It's better to just restart the thing you know. Now FireBolt listen you're a good RPer. I like you but this RP was a train wreck. Not in terms of setting and ability but in terms of activity. We should just start over. Also if you do start over then just call for votes like last time if you want.

*sighs* Ok, fine. I'm sorry for being so stubborn, I thought this could work out.

Ok everyone, cease posting in this RP. I'll be doing up a new one immediately.

@Derplight Sperkle @Sidon Aldermane  @Dovashy New OOC is up! Feel free to take a gander.

Edited by Firebolt Blitz