Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc World War II: Battle of the Bulge

Wardaddy

In my post I am referring to your Panzer Assault,  

OK, good. You're done. Now we need to see if Fizz still wants to play. 

@, Maybe you should restart the IC thread since nopony is posting.

I don't think we need to after all. If Fizz doesn't want to play, then we play on.

Ok, I don't know what's happening here, but I tried sending a PM to Fizz and it wouldn't send because apparently, he cannot receive messages. So, I'm left with a decision. Either we wait for Fizz, or we keep going and I make the posting order official. What do you guys say?

Now you listen here marine. The RP is NOT dead! Suffice it to say, it was on a hiatus. And indeed, seeing as Fizz no longer wants part of this, I will go and make the posting order official.

Well someone's turned pessimistic! The posting order is there for clarity and convenience. It won't be a proper RP if everyone posts in random order at random times. Things will get mixed up and confusing, therefore an order is necessary.

And how do you know most of my clientele has left?! They were probably waiting for me to get started! Now get it together marine! I'm not in the mood for this

Guys I'm not in control of this RP. But needless to say don't be a dick and start the battle before me and Dovashy can post us hearing it. I got something brewing in my head of what I'm gonna post. So plz don't be that guy.

Right, sorry. Next RP you will be notified. I'd better go and tell Dova, unless he/she already knows.

And Semper, I was calling you a marine. You want to be a marine, so I felt it was fitting I address you as such. I know the army fought in the Bulge, it's you I was calling marine.

FireBolt just a suggestion but maybe you should restart this. Not tryin to tell you what to do just a suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestions, but look, where's the point? Everything's set up, the IC has gotten some posts in. Now we need Dovashy to post so I can post after him/her. 

Y'know, for being a history nerd, you seem awfully pessimistic about the chances of this RP. Have faith marine. 

Hey guys, 

I'm actually not too sure about your situation with the slowness of the forums, but I've been struggling to load pages. I've been met with 504 Gateway errors numerous times, and had to spend the past fifteen or so minutes battling that just to load this OOC. On top of all that I've been thrown numerous assignments and exams, and thus have had not had the time to spend fighting the forum to view each individual page. 

Now I've just finished a large english assignment, and statistics exam things are beginning to settle down a little bit. Allowing me to post after I send this message in, I should've told you my situation earlier, but as I said I was under extreme time constraints, and the forums problems made communication difficult. 

Thanks for understanding Blitz, and sorry everyone for this unexplained hiatus. 

Hey guys,

I'm actually not too sure about your situation with the slowness of the forums, but I've been struggling to load pages. I've been met with 504 Gateway errors numerous times, and had to spend the past fifteen or so minutes battling that just to load this OOC. On top of all that I've been thrown numerous assignments and exams, and thus have had not had the time to spend fighting the forum to view each individual page.

Now I've just finished a large english assignment, and statistics exam things are beginning to settle down a little bit. Allowing me to post after I send this message in, I should've told you my situation earlier, but as I said I was under extreme time constraints, and the forums problems made communication difficult.

Thanks for understanding Blitz, and sorry everyone for this unexplained hiatus.

Not a problem Dova. I knew this RP wasn't off for the chop just yet. And to everyone else roleplaying here, I also extend my sincerest apologies for the delay. Hopefully this mechanical problem crap can end and we can carry on. In the meantime, I can only thank you for being patient and staying with the RP. Edited by Firebolt Blitz

Alright that's it. I'm done with this. I'm dropping from this RP. If it starts to speed up I'll come bavk but until then I'm done.

Don't even think about it Marine! If I have to, I will speed up efforts but don't you dare leave! 

@RainbowDashie you're next.

Edited by Firebolt Blitz