Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Official Star Trek: Online Thread

Flying Space Badger

@@Pat.Rio.T., just so you know not everyone is ignoring you or anything... I totally would, but I'm at college now and decided not to lug my huge gaming rig with me. That might change in the future, idk. I'm on the second floor of my dorm so not something I really want to lug honestly.

We got a group session going something around 3 weeks ago.  Since then nobody has organized a gaming session.  I have dropped by our mumble channel but I never catch STO players.  We really need to set something up in advance. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody!  sorry i haven't been on STO.  Between gaming PC crash, work travel, and other life stuff, haven't had a chance.  But if anyone is interested, I'd like to set up something for this weekend, possibly tomorrow night, or on monday, if everyone is free (i;m off work).  

• 5 weeks later...

to all:  sorry I haven't been on here, just been too busy with work trips and other projects to devote time to STO.  I was thinking, what about we choose a specific day each week to all meet online?  might be easier if we had a set schedule...

personally, weekends are better for me, but whatever works for the group!  Thoughts?

personally, weekends are better for me, but whatever works for the group!  Thoughts?

I think week-ends would be better for everyone, lol.

The thing is, how is it possible to meet online , Is it through joining a fleet or something ?

I am asking this because since I started playing, I have always been on my own.

I am a sad and lonely pony :( 

yes, we have a fleet for this group.  you can send me a in-game message (DJ Pon-3@nx9100), and I will send you a fleet invite!  

I will do so next time I log in. It will be a while though.

Edited by boiteporte

how about friday nights around 6 or 7pm Eastern Time?

This would only work half the time for me, as I go to a youth group that meets every other week at 6. Although, I have not been playing alot recently so maybe.

Count me in !

But, I use the Greenwhich Mean Time. So, what time would that be ?

Oh, and I am a lifetime subscriber and I realised that the only difference I have, is that I get 500 free gold (or whatever the premium currency is called) per month. I used 5000 gold to buy a super-mega awesome dreadnought. And I can't use it because I don't have the required level :(