Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Spirit, Have you Felt it?

BionicBrony

Brony spirit is everywhere.  It is all around us.  Even now in this very thread.  You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television.  You can feel it when you go to work.  When you go to church.  When you pay your taxes.

Ok, Matrix speech aside, seriously, yes I feel it all the time.  I feel it when I watch the show or post here or wear my shirts or work on my art.  The feeling has inspired me in many ways.

• Brohoof 1

I recall one day, just flipping through the channels on tv to see if there was anything to watch. I remember flipping onto one channel, and it was right in the middle of the "Mysterious Mare Do Well" episode. I decided I couldn't find anything else to watch, and left it on.

The episode ended, and I thought nothing of it, until 1 of the 2-parters came on after (If I recall it was "Return to Harmony"). I watched the whole thing, and towards the end, I got this feeling in my body. It was a good feeling; it felt as if I made a connection with it, and it kind of made me feel comfortable, as if I belonged.

It got me thinking, so I grabbed my computer, and began looking into it. I had a very basic conception of what a Brony was, n'at, but I didn't really realize what it was until I began reading. It amplified that feeling I had, and I knew at that point that I was a Brony.

At first, I was a bit unsure and confused, but the more I got into it, the more comfortable I got with it. To a degree, I still get that Brony Spirit feeling, whether it be watching the show, working on a piece of fan art, buying a piece of merchandise, or just whenever it arises.

• Brohoof 1