Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Randomly Assigned Species!

Comet Tail

My numbers were 358 and 1.

Weird. I'm a female wildcard. So,does that mean I can be a hybrid? Cause,I'd totally be a raccoon/turtle hybrid.

A turtlecoon!

Edited by Janitor Jack

B) I'm a crystal pony!  -_-  but I'm a little confused since I didn't think crystal ponies were their own race.

I just though they were normal ponies who look all crystal because of the magic in their home.

I mean after twilight and the gang saved them they were turned into crystal ponies while Rarity wished it was permanent.

it was a temporary change and I think if they left the city they would turn into regular ponies.

:okiedokielokie:  or maybe I just like to nitpick.

regardless I did it again.

I am a crystal earth pony  B)

the crystal makes me 20% cooler than most earth ponies.

and with the randomized gender I'm female.  :wub: I'm a beautiful crystal mare.

56, earth pony.

I think this is really skewed though.  ponies are only shown as the majority, because they're what the show is about.  but there are tons of other creatures that just aren't shown on screen.  even the changelings looked like it had a population at least matching that of ponies.

I originally made my ponysana an earth pony, but the generator scored me 183, making me a pegasus. I wonder how that would go, as I'm terrified of heights. I refuse to leave my gender to chance, though. I'll stay female.

Edited by Petal Swirl