Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Wolfy's Canon Style Request Shop ~CLOSED~

Venomous

It's awesome! Thanks!

I'm sorry, but I wasn't satisfied with the first product...

post-14906-0-30830700-1410227848_thumb.jpg

Please could you draw Blue Feather.

she can be in any pose you choose.

attachicon.gifBlu Feather.png

I hope thus is ok! :)

post-14906-0-92581600-1410294941_thumb.jpg

post-14906-0-30830700-1410227848_thumb.jpg

post-14906-0-92581600-1410294941_thumb.jpg

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if your to packed up no worries if you can't do mine, but I figure i'd put the request out there so if you get the chance you can do it.

I think i'd like you to do my Mare OC, Bella, I have a link to her in my siggy, i'll put it in the post too in a sec. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/zygen-r2969

I thought about asking for my Ponysona(The one that I have as my avatar, which is also the first link in my siggy) but I have had others draw him before, so you don't have to if you don't want to. http://mlpforums.com/topic/70418-zygens-new-mare-ocwho-has-yet-to-be-named-return-of-the-pony-art/

you don't have to draw any of them really if you don't want, I don't want to be forceful, but if you get a chance it'd be nice.

Thanks, and your artwork looks very well done.

Ps. Should be references in both links.

Edited by Zygen

Well, if your to packed up no worries if you can't do mine, but I figure i'd put the request out there so if you get the chance you can do it.

I think i'd like you to do my Mare OC, Bella, I have a link to her in my siggy, i'll put it in the post too in a sec. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/zygen-r2969

I thought about asking for my Ponysona(The one that I have as my avatar, which is also the first link in my siggy) but I have had others draw him before, so you don't have to if you don't want to. http://mlpforums.com/topic/70418-zygens-new-mare-ocwho-has-yet-to-be-named-return-of-the-pony-art/

you don't have to draw any of them really if you don't want, I don't want to be forceful, but if you get a chance it'd be nice.

Thanks, and your artwork looks very well done.

Ps. Should be references in both links.

I'll do both :)

@,Hey m8, i hope ya didn't forgot mine one.Just checkin'

I just started it, actually :o

I'll do both :)

I just started it, actually :o

Well then, I see your ambitious! 

Thank you then! 

(also, idk how you want to go about doing them, whether separate or what, but they are a couple, so if you want to do something like that, feel free, not saying you have to, but it's a possibility if you want to do something with that, but doing them separate or together I don't really care, because like I said I didn't say you had to do both in the first place ;p.)

Well then, I see your ambitious! 

Thank you then! 

(also, idk how you want to go about doing them, whether separate or what, but they are a couple, so if you want to do something like that, feel free, not saying you have to, but it's a possibility if you want to do something with that, but doing them separate or together I don't really care, because like I said I didn't say you had to do both in the first place ;p.)

I made 3, but I'll have the last one up later.

post-14906-0-03461800-1410315211_thumb.jpgpost-14906-0-56773800-1410315225_thumb.jpg

Hello I am Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. But you can call me Pat. :squee:

I would like to request some art of my OCs. That is, if you aren't too busy. You can decide whether you would like to draw Pat, as his alter ego ready to fight, he looks basically like this...

This is just a quick thing I whipped up to get the general idea, it's not supposed to be good.img-2139625-1-f404de722223a70cfdadddcb9a

his adopted sister River, in her wheelchair, Pat and River together, OR... Surprise me!

If you can't do it right now, tell me. If you need more info, ask me. OK? ;)

Hello I am Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. But you can call me Pat. :squee:

I would like to request some art of my OCs. That is, if you aren't too busy. You can decide whether you would like to draw Pat, as his alter ego ready to fight, he looks basically like this...

This is just a quick thing I whipped up to get the general idea, it's not supposed to be good.img-2139625-1-f404de722223a70cfdadddcb9a

his adopted sister River, in her wheelchair, Pat and River together, OR... Surprise me!

If you can't do it right now, tell me. If you need more info, ask me. OK? ;)

Are they a couple?

I'd like to request an image of my new OC Astral Blade.

I used to have an OC many years ago, but largely ditched him in favor of creating new characters once the pony thing came along. However, an RP has come along and it seems like it'd be perfectly suited for this kind of character. My current pony OC is loosely based on this guy. My current OC, though, looks strikingly similar to how the new one will look, since they're both based on the same. Here is a link to an album of him.

My new (not really) OC, Astral Blade, looks nearly identical to Icarus aside from the following things

• His left eye is gray, not golden (right one is still golden)
  • He has no wings (earth pony)
  • His hair is more spiked up, as opposed to being down like Icarus' is
  • His cutie mark is of a bumper sword crossing the moon.
One last thing about my request... I don't know how possible it is, but it'd be awesome if you could have him equipped with his bumper sword either attached to his back or somewhere in the image that'd be awesome. It's his signature weapon and a large part of who he is. If not though, that's fine too of course :lol:

It's all pretty creatively open for you to fill it in as you see fit. I hope that's not too much or anything and if it is, that you don't feel bad or awkward declining. Any more questions or comments or anything, just tell me.

So, I'm just drawing Icarus without wings, a grey iris, and a different cutie mark?

post-14906-0-11481800-1410484023_thumb.jpg

Not really, but unlike other siblings, they act much more like best friends

Which version would you like me to draw? The one in your avatar or the one in the spoiler?

post-14906-0-11481800-1410484023_thumb.jpg

Edited by Royal Samurott

Which version would you like me to draw? The one in your avatar or the one in the spoiler?

They are the same. The one in the spoiler is him in his alter ego's suit, but like I said, it could use some improvement. So it depends on what you plan to do.

They are the same. The one in the spoiler is him in his alter ego's suit, but like I said, it could use some improvement. So it depends on what you plan to do.

Does he have a cutie mark?

Does he have a cutie mark?

He does, but unless you plan to draw him without his coat on, which would not be preferable unless you think it would really be difficult, then it wouldn't really be seen anyway.

I hope that this is ok :)

I had some issues with finding the right shade of blues, but I think it's close to being spot-on ^.^;post-14906-0-36051500-1410491129_thumb.jpg

post-14906-0-36051500-1410491129_thumb.jpg

Edited by Royal Samurott

I hope that this is ok :)

I had some issues with finding the right shade of blues, but I think it's close to being spot-on ^.^;attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Wow! You got done much faster than I anticipated. I think it looks fantastic! :D The only thing I would say is that it looks just a wee bit smooshed horizontally. But I think the colors are satisfactory. :)  Thank you!

Wow! You got done much faster than I anticipated. I think it looks fantastic! :D The only thing I would say is that it looks just a wee bit smooshed horizontally. But I think the colors are satisfactory. :)  Thank you!

My dawing program resizes my pictures automatically...

I had no control over the dimenisions. I'm sorry :(

Edited by Royal Samurott