Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Wolfy's Canon Style Request Shop ~CLOSED~

Venomous

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the first was so great, if it's not to much trouble I'd like to request another. My OC bat pony Dusk (where I got my name from, I just liked it too much) She has a very light gray coat with gold eyes and a mane with bangs that half cover her left eye. Mane color is white with thin black and dark blue stripes, same colors for tail. wings are black, and if you could do a more close up on the face and give her a nice, evil grin. If you can give her slightly larger than usual fangs as well. Not Flutterbat huge, but also not typical bat pony tiny

I tried to link a previous picture of her but it kept failing :/

post-14906-0-85038000-1411607754_thumb.jpg

Sure! Go ahead. ^^

How do I make the background transparent? :please:

post-14906-0-39777300-1411613146_thumb.jpg

Edited by Royal Samurott

If it's not too much of a bother, could you please draw my OC? (My profile pic right now, but coat is slightly darker)

Prefered "Stuff"

Maybe like a close up of the face and showing a little of the collar. Mane covering the left eye a little and her giving a faint smile.

Thank you in advance :D

If it's not too much of a bother, could you please draw my OC? (My profile pic right now, but coat is slightly darker)

Prefered "Stuff"

Maybe like a close up of the face and showing a little of the collar. Mane covering the left eye a little and her giving a faint smile.

Thank you in advance :D

post-14906-0-98830000-1411613096_thumb.jpg

I love the art! If you're not terribly busy, I would love some art of my 'sona. She's the pony in my avatar, and if you want to see that picture but larger then follow the link in my signature. The only tiny changes I'd make to the reference are for her eyes to be more round at the bottom, for her tail to be a bit sleeker, and for her mane to be tweaked to look less like Fluttershy's (how you do that is up to you)

As for pose, perhaps she could be levitating a notebook and quill with her mouth open like she's about to ask a question. 

I love the art! If you're not terribly busy, I would love some art of my 'sona. She's the pony in my avatar, and if you want to see that picture but larger then follow the link in my signature. The only tiny changes I'd make to the reference are for her eyes to be more round at the bottom, for her tail to be a bit sleeker, and for her mane to be tweaked to look less like Fluttershy's (how you do that is up to you)

As for pose, perhaps she could be levitating a notebook and quill with her mouth open like she's about to ask a question. 

post-14906-0-91105100-1411620211_thumb.jpg

Can you draw my new OC? she does not have a name yet and her mane is different then how it is drawn can you make it a Ponytail instead of the way it is in the reference? and her tail more straight and for the pose can you have her sitting down? and her outer wing feathers are pink like in the Reference and her eyes are a Ocean Blue

are you willing to create an oc for me? been kinda wanting one and I have a general idea on what I want

Sure!

What are your ideas?

Can you draw my new OC? she does not have a name yet and her mane is different then how it is drawn can you make it a Ponytail instead of the way it is in the reference? and her tail more straight and for the pose can you have her sitting down? and her outer wing feathers are pink like in the Reference and her eyes are a Ocean Blue

Thanks for the reminder. I'll start on it soon.

Holy cow that was fast, and she looks absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much!

Sure thing!

If there is anything I can do to make it better, lemme know.

Tell your friends!

Edited by Royal Samurott

Hello. If you aren't booked or anything, I'd like to request a drawing.

Just a picture of my OC.

For a pose, I don't care too much. A normal full-body pose, feel free to be creative!

Thank you so much if you can take this request!

References:

uV7Xrsm.gif

lmkRX71.png

Hello. If you aren't booked or anything, I'd like to request a drawing.

Just a picture of my OC.

For a pose, I don't care too much. A normal full-body pose, feel free to be creative!

Thank you so much if you can take this request!

References:

img-3114975-1-uV7Xrsm.gif

img-3114975-2-lmkRX71.png

As creepy as this sounds, your OC is HOT ^_^

I shall draw him!

Sure!

What are your ideas?

well i'm a short brunette girl, white, with red glasses I was wondering if you could make an oc that is white with a brown mane and tail (a little bit of gold in the mane and tail) red glasses (kinda like a school librarian/ retro look) the eyes are brown, the flank can be just white and the cutie mark would have to be something anime-ish because I am an otaku maybe something like an adorable sushi with a cute face (lol i'm also a foodie too) i'd use this as kinda a new signature or my profile pic and eventually when I have time for rps

Hey Royal... Some stuff happened in an RP I use my OC Dusk in an dim wondering if you can do a quite variation on her. She now has solid black hair and bright green eyes, but her hair has downward stripes of green flame in her hair with little flame wisps popping around them. And if you can give her a more sinister smile. She's gone power mad lol

Hey Royal... Some stuff happened in an RP I use my OC Dusk in an dim wondering if you can do a quite variation on her. She now has solid black hair and bright green eyes, but her hair has downward stripes of green flame in her hair with little flame wisps popping around them. And if you can give her a more sinister smile. She's gone power mad lol

Do you  think that you could give me a reference for the mane?

Could you draw my OC Blue Breeze? You can take your time doing it, I don't care if it takes years xD, Thanks! attachicon.gifpost-18875-0-30809400-1411427441.jpg

post-14906-0-44681700-1411684155.jpg

Edited by Royal Samurott

Could you do my OC Midnight Shade?

fWvKIzJ.jpg?1Sorry the image is kinda blurry, if you can't see, she has two small fangs in her mouth

And could you do her in this pose?

NZ6qBZy.png

Edited by Houndoom

Could you do my OC Midnight Shade?

img-3116013-1-fWvKIzJ.jpgSorry the image is kinda blurry, if you can't see, she has two small fangs in her mouth

And could you do her in this pose?

img-3116013-2-NZ6qBZy.png

Is her coat black or dark grey?

Hi Royal, could you do my OC? This is how she looks like ^.^ if you could, make her mane and tail really long, long enough to reach the ground if its fine for you  :)

img-3119154-1-ivts0vP.jpg

It's such a good drawing, though. 

Are you sure that you need me to draw one?

Edited by Royal Samurott