• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you maybe draw Violet for me?

img-3120917-1-LQbxY3q.jpg

Her cutie mark is simply this:

img-3120917-2-violet_note_cutie_mark_by_

EDIT: Actually I don't need the full body. Just the face is fine. ^^

Edited by Felix

Scratch that variation Royal... Though be on standby, I've got quite an idea brewing in my head

Rodger that.

So.... After trying to draw this and failing miserably here's my idea.... Could you draw Death? She's a bit taller than an Alicorn with white fur, a long, tattered black mane and tail, heavy black lining around the eyes, and her wings are that of a bat pony, just all bone. Her eyes are green with the feline pupils but the whites of her eyes are pure black. She has long, thin black crystal in her left arm and 13 magic runes going down it (no big deal if you can't draw those in) she also has tall black hoof guards

Also worth mentioning she's very slender

There's a reference kinda close

post-29080-0-43961500-1412267960.jpg

Edited by Dusk Lunos

(edited)

So.... After trying to draw this and failing miserably here's my idea.... Could you draw Death? She's a bit taller than an Alicorn with white fur, a long, tattered black mane and tail, heavy black lining around the eyes, and her wings are that of a bat pony, just all bone. Her eyes are green with the feline pupils but the whites of her eyes are pure black. She has long, thin black crystal in her left arm and 13 magic runes going down it (no big deal if you can't draw those in) she also has tall black hoof guards

Also worth mentioning she's very slender

There's a reference kinda close

Okay, this one may take some time. If you're willing to wait, I can give it a go :)

Edited by Royal Samurott

(edited)

Of course! Especially with how well my last picture went

Here you are! I hope you like it :)

post-14906-0-38738800-1412318546_thumb.jpg

Is her coat black or dark grey?

It's such a good drawing, though. 

Are you sure that you need me to draw one?

Here you are! 

I'm sorry if the colors are wrong. I had a difficult time trying to decipher them  :please:

post-14906-0-61360200-1412319310_thumb.jpg

Could you maybe draw Violet for me?

img-3120917-1-LQbxY3q.jpg

Her cutie mark is simply this:

img-3120917-2-violet_note_cutie_mark_by_

EDIT: Actually I don't need the full body. Just the face is fine. ^^

I hope that this is okay.. :)

post-14906-0-66482000-1412320182.jpg

Can you draw my new OC? she does not have a name yet and her mane is different then how it is drawn can you make it a Ponytail instead of the way it is in the reference? and her tail more straight and for the pose can you have her sitting down? and her outer wing feathers are pink like in the Reference and her eyes are a Ocean Blue

I'm sorry, but this was all I could do...

post-14906-0-41685700-1412321016.jpg

Say remember when i gave yiu my changeling ponysona? How about you draw him in his changeling form kissing/intimate moment of love with Queen Chrysalis?

Here you are. Sorry for the wait.

(Please, do not post this on your deviantart).

post-14906-0-20160300-1412322937_thumb.jpg

Edited by Royal Samurott

Sure... but... why is that? Also for that reason could you remind me your deviantart? 

Sure... but... why is that? Also for that reason could you remind me your deviantart? 

Please do not post it there. If I wanted my art to be displayed on there, I would post it there myself.

(edited)

Are donkeys out of the question?

I only do Ponysonas.. 

Edited by Royal Samurott

You must mean pony OCs then. SunBurn has always been a donkey.

I could try and give it a go, if you'd like.

I could try and give it a go, if you'd like.

Ahh, nevermind. What I'm really looking for is a pic with SunBurn AND Erythema (they're opposite-sex identical twins). The colors are identical and all but I still need to get Erythema's design traits right. When I made the post, I was thinking about telling you to use young Matilda as a reference for the body but I think it's best I get her full design in order myself for you to use as a legit reference.

Sorry about that.

Edited by SunBurn

Could you possibly make a drawing/picture of my ponysona with Thunderlane? They are a couple (Thunderlane is mah Waifu so to speak). Feel free to do anything to them xD
(Sorry about the image size but I don't have any other pics of her.)110g9ci.jpg