Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Wolfy's Canon Style Request Shop ~CLOSED~

Venomous

I have tried to work on a Male OC, but I just gave up and made this Female one instead. This took me forever to work on since I had to find colors that I had liked to fit this OC and had to edit a lot of pictures that seemed right for a cutie mark....but I just ended up with this. So I was wondering if you could take my request and draw my OC...that is if you have the time of course. 

Reference (The best I have so far):

10672408_729328573819704_654830553918736

Edited by W.G.A.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,  Id love a drawing of my new oc Nevermore Midnight! Shes owns a

Cafe and Occult shop in Canterlot and collects strange objects of power

or rumors of them or goes in search of the strange and scary!  I'd love a pic

of her looking a bit smug a bit, a slight playful smile but also knowing she

was right in her one of her findings turning out to be true!

Ref: http://i.imgur.com/ZJbnFr2.png

Shes 1/3 bat pony in why the tapered ears and cloven hoofs with a slight fang on her

upper set.

I have tried to work on a Male OC, but I just gave up and made this Female one instead. This took me forever to work on since I had to find colors that I had liked to fit this OC and had to edit a lot of pictures that seemed right for a cutie mark....but I just ended up with this. So I was wondering if you could take my request and draw my OC...that is if you have the time of course. 

Reference (The best I have so far):

img-3147129-1-10672408_729328573819704_6

The reference you provided doesn't work..

Hey! Thanks again for the awesome profile pic :) I can't keep my idea bottled up, so I would like you to please draw it out for me.

If you can, I would like my ponysona together with my bf's one . Maybe make them cuddling and him giving her a kiss?

Thanks again :D

His Ponysona :derp:

y8bveBI.jpg

Hey! Thanks again for the awesome profile pic :) I can't keep my idea bottled up, so I would like you to please draw it out for me.

If you can, I would like my ponysona together with my bf's one . Maybe make them cuddling and him giving her a kiss?

Thanks again :D

His Ponysona :derp:

img-3147547-1-y8bveBI.jpg

post-14906-0-14099600-1412672614_thumb.jpg

post-14906-0-14099600-1412672614_thumb.jpg

Hey @, I posted a request earlier and I know you saw the first post, but you haven't done it yet.Ii'm just confused because your doing other requests that were requested after mine. I'm not trying to sound impatient, I'm just confused. :)

Hey @, I posted a request earlier and I know you saw the first post, but you haven't done it yet.Ii'm just confused because your doing other requests that were requested after mine. I'm not trying to sound impatient, I'm just confused. :)

I know and i'm sorry, hun :(

I've just been doing random requests in no particular order.

I will work in yours tonight.

Houndoom, on 07 Oct 2014 - 11:19 AM, said: Hey @Royal Samurott, I posted a request earlier and I know you saw the first post, but you haven't done it yet.Ii'mt confused because your doing other requests that were requested after mine. I'm not trying to sound impatient, I'm just confused. I know and i'm sorry, hun I've just been doing random requests in no particular order.   I will work in yours tonight.

You've done the same thing to me. For about 2 weeks now. Where others get theirs done in less than a day.

Edited by Unicorn Coffee

Here you are :) I think it turned out good.

post-14906-0-15568100-1412704760_thumb.jpg

You've done the same thing to me. For about 2 weeks now. Where others get theirs done in less than a day.

I get these done as fast as I can. If I choose to them out of order & you don't want to wait, then I recommend that you ask someone else to draw your request. 

post-14906-0-15568100-1412704760_thumb.jpg

Hey there! I know you're real busy, but I hope perhaps you could find time to do an image of my character Spark Daydream? Any pose would be fine, just keep in mind she's a filly :) thanks!

Reference is linked below :D

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/245/5/b/5b29a61cfdd36e7eef3558879468ad08-d7xnt7u.png

Of course I will draw her :)

I will have it up some time on Friday.

Hi Wolf, I was

wondering if you might do

my OC Midnight Moon!

http://i.imgur.com/ZJbnFr2.png

She's 1/3 bat pony and runs and owns

a cafe/occult shop in Canterlot!

She's 1/3rd Bat Pony? Does this mean she has distinct features or should I just draw her resembling the reference you gave?

Ok you're cool :) I have one that might be a bit tricky for you, so feel free to decline:

josh1_by_silfoe-d81bojn.jpg 

If you could do a seated position with a guitar that would be fantastic!

Edited by Luna Jax

Of course I will draw her :)

I will have it up some time on Friday.

She's 1/3rd Bat Pony? Does this mean she has distinct features or should I just draw her resembling the reference you gave?

Just the ears if anything  and a slight fang teeth on the top!

I haz another idea! The bat pony you did for me, Dusk. She's been contacted as an assassin and now sports a black full face mask with a malicious, white fanged grin painted on over where the mouth would be. Her eyes are now bright red and the bangs falling completely over her left eye. There is a thin, brown leather strap holding the mask to her face, and in small font the numbers 207 tattooed behind her left ear. Maybe give her a more menacing look now if you can. I attached Dusk without the mask for reference

post-29080-0-75510100-1413491164.jpg

If you get a chance to, I would love for you to draw my OC.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dexterous-wings-aka-dexxy-r7337

Here's his file. It contains a higher resolution image of him as well as his cutie mark.

I would love to see him fly in the clear blue sky. He flies more passively than actively, so he more or less glides a lot with his big wings. Kind of like a hawk. If possible, I'd like him to look peaceful and happy.

If you need a landscape, I'd want the desert areas near Dodge Junction.

Thank you so very much

I should also mention the new Dusk also has a black scarf l wrapped around her neck with a hexagonal weave. And if you can draw it close to the style of the show characters pwease :)

I should also mention the new Dusk also has a black scarf l wrapped around her neck with a hexagonal weave. And if you can draw it close to the style of the show characters pwease :)

The outfit seems a bit complicated...

I'm not sure if I can do it.. :(