Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Prectar

That's what I like about this show, every time you watch it you notice something new that you hadn't noticed before. This being one of the things I didn't notice till it was pointed out to me.

Wow, great foreshadowing they have!

They should've put Derpy there instead. :P

Therefore calls for Dramatic Chipmunk

Edited by Darkshadow Dash

Maybe we should have a mega-thread about all the little details? Like the shocked pony I posted last time and this, and other things.

We do! ;) I merged your thread into it.

Here's an odd one, what do the following ponies all have in common?

Posted Image

Turnes out they're all voiced by the same actor, tabitha st. germain, which is quite an impressive feat.

Oh, Rainbow and AJ have the same voice actor too, and Spikes voice actor also voices the mayor of Ponyville, go figure.

I thought Luna sounded like Rarity in some parts of the nightmare night episode. Same voice actor? No wonder.

Well, I guess there isn't much difference between "everyone" and everypony, "anyone" and anypony, or "no one" and no pony. What I mean to say is that "one" doesn't really specify humans, it's just a number. Even if it is an oopsie, it shouldn't matter too much.

I thought Luna sounded like Rarity in some parts of the nightmare night episode. Same voice actor? No wonder.

Yes, I've got myself a good set of ears, and if you listen carefully to the voices, you will find that there is always a distinct tone that can be found for each voice actor. For instance, Pinkie Pie is voices by Andrea Libman, but her singing voice is attributed to Shannon Chan-Kent. Shannon doesn't do ALL the singing, though, just most, and both voices are very distinctively Pinkie Pie. However, you can spot the difference if you listen close enough. I heard the difference right away when I first listened to most songs, such as Pinkie's Welcome song in "Cranky Doodle Donkey."

Below are two songs from the same Episode, "Baby Cakes," one sung by Andrea, the monthiversary Song, and the next by Shannon Which is the piggy song.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Bt5NfX2NM

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpdmeAVyOg0

You'll notice that Andrea puts a lot more enthusiasm into the voice, and the words are more clear and sharper. While Shannons voice is softer, and not quite as high a pitch. But theses are only minor differences, and not easily distinguishable. No matter when one sings I'll still go "OMG!!! That's Pinkie Pies voice :D "

Anyways, that's the silly sort of things I notice when I watch My Little Pony... or anything else for that matter :P

Yes, I've got myself a good set of ears, and if you listen carefully to the voices, you will find that there is always a distinct tone that can be found for each voice actor. For instance, Pinkie Pie is voices by Andrea Libman, but her singing voice is attributed to Shannon Chan-Kent. Shannon doesn't do ALL the singing, though, just most, and both voices are very distinctively Pinkie Pie. However, you can spot the difference if you listen close enough. I heard the difference right away when I first listened to most songs, such as Pinkie's Welcome song in "Cranky Doodle Donkey."

Below are two songs from the same Episode, "Baby Cakes," one sung by Andrea, the monthiversary Song, and the next by Shannon Which is the piggy song.

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...h?v=48Bt5NfX2NM

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...h?v=vpdmeAVyOg0

You'll notice that Andrea puts a lot more enthusiasm into the voice, and the words are more clear and sharper. While Shannons voice is softer, and not quite as high a pitch. But theses are only minor differences, and not easily distinguishable. No matter when one sings I'll still go "OMG!!! That's Pinkie Pies voice :D "

Anyways, that's the silly sort of things I notice when I watch My Little Pony... or anything else for that matter :P

You can also tell Andrea Libman sang the "welcome" song because it sounds exactly like fluttershy's voice during the high notes; but I can't really distinguish the other songs like you seem to be able to do :P .

How does Rarity carry that cake in her tail? Her horn isn't glowing so she's not using magic, right? Is she using some super strong hairspray? But that doesn't explain how she picked it up.

post-37-0-50865500-1320903710_thumb.png

At other points their tails are shown to be prehensile.

This can be seen early on in Fall Weather Friends where Applejack brushes Rainbow Dash's face.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's the tickets themselves that are magical. Each one reacts to the presence of one pony by hovering nearby.

Reminds me of the Lucky Mallet and the Canine Tracker, items in Okami that follow you around. They also pop up just when you need them.

Scootaloo's voice actor lolled during the cutie mark crusaders theme song.

You can hear it on the original song, but it's easier to hear it on this one at 1:50

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l8uSZMUa10