Would you go out to eat with your favorite pony?

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

Yeah? And why not? Bet you a million dollars you too would like to taste Miss Pepper's special place. (Inb4 mods cum and censor me for "crude" language and give me yet another 250 warning points. Hooray for freedom of speech)

If I could brohoof this a million times I would lol that was gold

• Brohoof 2

Kinda a redundant question XD I doubt anyone would say no to going out for a bite with their favourite pony but hey a fun one none the less.

Without a doubt I would go out for a bite with Woona, it would be a friendate more than anything as while she is the sweetest, most amazing equine ever, ponies just ain't my thing. Not a clue though what we'd eat being I am fairly carnivorous in nature and the concept of eating meat might freak the vegetarian side of them out a little.

• Brohoof 2

Oh my goodness YES. Can you imagine how cute that would be? Of course we couldn't go to a very fancy place, but I'd love to eat outside with Pinkie. I'm sure I'd be nervous at first, but it should be easy enough to get over. We could go to a pie shop or something. It'd be a lot of fun. :lol:

post-28916-0-04082200-1409666511_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

If I could have one night with Princess Celestia, it'd be the best night of my life. We'd go out to eat, watch a movie, then head home and play a videogame or two. I'd be sure to stay away from Mario Cart though, because that ruins friendships xD

• Brohoof 2

Curse my brain for misreading this title as "Would you eat out your favorite pony?"
Yeah, my mind is jacked, I know... 

Anyway, yeah, I would totally try to set up a dinner date with Pinkie Pie, it'd be fun. And she'd probably be her normal adorable self, too.

She probably doesn't like fancy places.

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 1

I would love to take Princess Twilight to dinner. I know a place that has excellent Eggplant Parmesan. Since I'm sure ponies can eat cheese products (They have cows, drink milk, and even eat ice-cream, so why not cheese?) I bet Twilight would really enjoy it. I don't care what people would say. Besides, I'm sure Twilight could keep any troublemakers at a distance with her magic.

• Brohoof 1

Yesssssss. Can't add enough S's to that yes :D

257873__safe_rarity_looking+at+you_candl

I'd take her out some place really nice. I'd end up paying an arm and a leg, of course, because she's a lady with exquisite taste, but ultimately I feel it'd be worth it :D

I'd probably get all awkward and start stumbling all over myself, though :please:

• Brohoof 2

I would actually love to take Fluttershy out somewhere to eat. Though if it were in our universe, I would take her somewhere that I know that would be great (where people wouldn't kidnap her or anything), and buy her something. 

But what do I know... I am too shy and...well....people that I know call me ugly and fat....so I am not really one for a relationship since I am always depressed.

It is so hard to find someone that doesn't date people for their looks, but because of their personality these days. 

• Brohoof 1

Yer darn tootin I would. :smug:  I respect and admire Applejack and she is a beautiful person, both inside and out. Of courseif she already had a boyfriend, I would politely decline. I respect Applejack to just regard her as some waifu or crush. :toldya:  To me, she's a good friend first and foremost and a love interest second.

Plus I wouldn't mind trying her apple pie (in a non euphemistic way of course you perverts! :wat: ). Just hanging out with her would be a great time. :smug:

• Brohoof 3

Whether on not I would go out to eat with with my favorite character would depend on one of two things. Firstly, where we're going. That shit better be niiiice. Secondly, and this is the important one, whether or not she's paying. I'll never turn down an all-expenses-paid meal. Granted, if I'm not totally broke at the time I might consider pitching in a bit, but hey, she's the fuckin' bright-ass colored horse that I'm gonna be sittin' with, and people gonna be starin'. Least she could do is pick up the tab.

Oh, wow! What an HONOR! But... Celestia is a Princess, and far too busy to go to dinner with a commoner like me, if she even knows who I am. Of all the people and ponies to ask, I'm just not worth her time. -_-

Although... :wau: She might invite me to dinner, if she's really Princess Moles[Cease & Desist Order - Hasbro]

But in all seriousness, I'd love to go out to eat with any of the ponies from the show! I don't really play favorites because I like all of them just about equally. :)

• Brohoof 1

Now that Rarity and Applejack are tied for my favorite ponies, it is going to be hard. I have to get a way to make both of them happy. Perhaps I could go to a fancy country restaurant and dress semi-formal? I should be well mannered and relaxed at the same time. Perhaps excuse myself if I were to leave or burp but not be specific on what utensils goes to what food? 

Edited by Visual Spectrum
  • Brohoof 1