Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you go out to eat with your favorite pony?

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

Yes, i would. Though i doubt i'd find the food itself very appealing - i wouldn't want to upset pony appetite with human cuisine on the table, so i'll have to make do with what i can get. And hey, if it gets Pinkie to smile, i can starve for all i care. That adorable grin of hers is worth losing a meal :)

• Brohoof 1

uhhh.. i'm sure flutters would be happy if we just cooked a dinner together at home, away from people.. besides, she may end the world. Everyone of any race, gender, or sexuality wouldn't be able to handle Fluttershy's infinite adorableness.

• Brohoof 2

Oh yeah, definitley. I love going out to eat in general. It'd be even better with my liege Chryssi by my side. Oh wait, this is about ponies. Oh well,  regardless going out with either Applejack or Princess Twi would still be cool.  Probably wouldn't go anywhere fancy. More into intimate settings w/ good food, so probably my local biker bar will due. Just chill out, talk, debate over whether or not to get desert. Doesn't need to even be with my favorite pony. Just dining with an Equestrian would be an expirience. Screw the haters. Anyone who stares is just jealous.

And people keep sayignt hat they would go vegitarian for their ponies, and I don't think it would be nessesary. The ponies, at least the mane 6, deal w/ carnivores as pets. Rarity owns a cat. AJ owns a dog. Twi owns an owl. Pinkie owns an aligator. Rainbow owned a griffon. Flutters has been seen feeding fish to ferrets. So they probably wouldn't be too freaked out about their date eating meat.

And to answer your question: Yes, I would bring flowers, but I would give them to her afterwords, save 'em for dessert.

• Brohoof 1

Any of the mane six want to go to dinner with me as close friends? Yes.

Any of the mane six want to go to dinner for a date? Even more yes.

Do I care what anyone around me thinks? No, I'm eating dinner with a talking cartoon pony. Their opinions are invalid to me.

• Brohoof 4

And people keep sayignt hat they would go vegitarian for their ponies, and I don't think it would be nessesary. The ponies, at least the mane 6, deal w/ carnivores as pets. Rarity owns a cat. AJ owns a dog. Twi owns an owl. Pinkie owns an aligator. Rainbow owned a griffon. Flutters has been seen feeding fish to ferrets. So they probably wouldn't be too freaked out about their date eating meat.

Well put and good point / angle.

• Brohoof 1

I'd Prefer to have a picnic with all 6 of them, but that's not what this post is about. 

I want to say I'd have a meal with Rarity, but i think i would have a more enjoyable time with Pinkie Pie. plus I would love some deserts.

Regardless of the pony i chose, I'd still want the Meal to be in picnic form

• Brohoof 1

i dont where we'd go, because id feel like a horrible person eating any kind of meat in front of them.. for pitys sake i slice dead cows all day for a living!  then theres the whole "no pets allowed" signs in all the restaurants...yeeeaaahh....

Seeing as my favorite pony is Rainbow Dash, and seeing as I have a somewhat similar personality, we'd probably skip lunch and go straight to showing off and pranking people.

• Brohoof 1

Duh! Of course I would! What kind of person would I be to reject an offer like that from Applejack?

And I couldn't give 2 shits about what others would think of me.

Edited by Shady Strike
  • Brohoof 1