Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

Flaws for Venus Bright:

1. Bad fighter.  If she doesn't use her head then she's skewed.

2.Hates being cursed at.  

3.She can over prioritize a single objective

4. Easily tricked when not in action

5. I may have said that she's nice to everypony but she still dislikes curtain ponys that lack reason.  Villains such as the Joker wouldn't turn out good.  This didn't mean she wouldn't get along with Pinkie Pie.  Just extreamly unreasonable, evil psychopaths.  Non scheming ponys aren't her strong suit either.

I was just about to post that 2 days ago

• Brohoof 1

@Sun Ray

Alright, we can work with that. :) I would like for you to answer the concern about the Suicide Squad angle though. It may seem minor to you, but it is the kind of detail it'd be nice to have ironed out. Once that's settled, I think we can get started. ^^

========================================================================

@Jedishy

I like your OC mate. To the point and nothing to worry about there. You're approved. ^^

An adventurous sort could meet all kinds of creatures out there. Any takers for this one? Otherwise, I'll go through my OC*s and see if I have one that'll fit. :) Also, what sort of setting for your beginning post would you have in mind?

@Blitz Boom

Whelp I was thinking he would arrive in Ponyville looking to trade some books and bits for supplies but get tangled up with something or somepony that encourages him to stay longer than he might otherwise have intended. Outside of that I'm pretty much game for anything. 

suicide squad is a DC squad a villains.  The original Suicide squad were merely police oddballs though that made normal missions look really hard, and suicidal missions look normal.  The Military then started seeing a drop in numbers in the amount of oddball troops in the suicide squad so they started recruiting psychotic criminals to join the suicide squad.  They did the job but it was less moral and clean than the originals and criminals liked the squad because life sentence people got a "get out of jail free card" because the missions were always easy to them.  Venus Bright is only a fraction of the suicide squad so she's not bad or crazy.  The princess only calls her up for missions that only seem easy to her.  Also, don't forget, most of what you see from Venus won't be the missions part.  She will mostly be around the place of her last mission being a cheery earth pony.

@Sun Ray

I know what the Suicide Squad is, which is why I posted a suggestion on how to make it work in the MLP universe in the last post. Which include the actual one taking contact as the current princesses doesn't seem the kind to condone this sort of thing personally. It would have to be done by an underling of some kind, hence why I brought up an ambassador to fit. Really, it'd be a lot easier if you just went back to the last page and looked at what I wrote. :)

@Blitz Boom & @Jedishy

Well, the character I have in mind invents things for a living and tries to sell them in the marketplace. She could be selling something for book lovers or just things that claim to help out travellers when Jedishy's character walks in and we can take it from there?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dji said:

@Blitz Boom & @Jedishy

Well, the character I have in mind invents things for a living and tries to sell them in the marketplace. She could be selling something for book lovers or just things that claim to help out travellers when Jedishy's character walks in and we can take it from there?

I like the idea and it fleshes out my own a bit. So Im game. 

• Brohoof 2

Ok scratch suicide squad and the whole princess Black Ops junk. She's now a regular actor that lives in manehattan. I'm rewriting this whole thing. I think it's almost impossible to have somepony like her in a RP.  Ponyville has Twilight, canterlot has the princess sisters, cloudsdail has the wonderbolts, and the crystal empire has Cadance.  Well guess what, Manehattan has Venus Bright.  She's always there for the city no matter what.  She makes a ton of money in her acting but she gives most of it to the city.  She IS manehattin.  She has the same personality and coloring than before, but her cutie mark's swords have been replaced with a campfire on the ground right below the com' trag'. If this doesn't pass I'm settling with AJ.

• Brohoof 1

@Dji

Well I may need a refresher on her character, but they could help in the fight, like noticing what just happened in Ponyville, and requesting to help in some way.

@Dji

Well I may need a refresher on her character, but they could help in the fight, like noticing what just happened in Ponyville, and requesting to help in some way.

33 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

@Dji

@Dji

Princess Moonlit: why hello fellow changeling

Everypony!

I'm visiting family this weekend, so I can't respond to things before Monday. I'll try and keep a bit of an eye on tge OOC in case I'm needed, but the thread is a no-go from me until I return. Bet I'm gonna return to like, 26 posts to reapond to, but oh well. Nothing to be done about that. ^^

Anyway, all have a good weekend. And now, for some OOC responses.

===============================

@Sun Ray

Alright, sounds good. ^_^ Though I'd like to point out the irony in you going away from Suicide Squad and towards Bruce Wayne. :P

Anyway, that aside, do you have a scene in mind? :) You know, a way to start things? Also, would you prefer to begin, or should I? If you want to start it, you could always chose to set a surprise setting and see if I can roll with it. Tormenting the GM a little is allowed. :D

=============================

@Dji @Jedishy

Sounds like you two have a plan. Looking forward to seeing what will come from it. ^_^ Lemme know if you need help with something regarding it at some point.

Also, Dji? I, am the local inventor. :P Mehehehe. But I suppose I could share a piece of my throne. :D

==========================

@Lloyd @Dji

Yeah, sure. I can keep Pop in the store from... I don't know, a shelf collapses and she needs to get everything back in order. Sounds workable. You just lemme know if you need her later on. :)

If I may come with a suggestion though? Make Dawn come closer to Astral, and then play out that she feels an odd sensation. A rush of energy, lingering from the element of greed after its last run-in with the element of depression. New owner for it now, might mean a sliver of energy gets releases. Should be enough for Iron Star and Astral to both realize that she is a chosen element wearer, even if the element itself is hidden.

I have no idea how you'd spin her to want this energy, as I could imagine that with the rush, came a certain downer because of what element it were, but you may be able to see that. I'm just trying to spark the interest, so to speak. :)

Oh and Lloyd? Nice twist with the element and Warlock. I did not see that coming from a mile away. Impressive. ^_^

==============================

@Battenberg

Yeah sure, new onea are allowed, long as they get approved too. ^_^ Only OC's that does not need that is mine, as for some strange reason, I keep letting them pass without setting them on this middle station. :P

Anyway, the char looks fine. We'll see how she'll fare near a *lowly* candy store owner, and her *mere* blacksmith companion. Remember, Bnenny have eaten caramelized apples. Might be a little of that on him somewhere I'd use for fun. :P

Oh right, and remember that Pop haves lip marks on her forehead in caramel too, after Benny kissed it. A bit of mess she can use as a basis to judge by, if you wanna open up with the snobby angle. :)

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

Everypony!

I'm visiting family this weekend, so I can't respond to things before Monday. I'll try and keep a bit of an eye on tge OOC in case I'm needed, but the thread is a no-go from me until I return. Bet I'm gonna return to like, 26 posts to reapond to, but oh well. Nothing to be done about that. ^^

@Sun Ray

Alright, sounds good. ^_^ Though I'd like to point out the irony in you going away from Suicide Squad and towards Bruce Wayne. :P

Anyway, that aside, do you have a scene in mind? :) You know, a way to start things? Also, would you prefer to begin, or should I? If you want to start it, you could always chose to set a surprise setting and see if I can roll with it. Tormenting the GM a little is allowed. :D

@Dji @Jedishy

Sounds like you two have a plan. Looking forward to seeing what will come from it. ^_^ Lemme know if you need help with something regarding it at some point.

Also, Dji? I, am the local inventor. :P Mehehehe. But I suppose I could share a piece of my throne. :D

==========================

@Lloyd @Dji

Yeah, sure. I can keep Pop in the store from... I don't know, a shelf collapses and she needs to get everything back in order. Sounds workable. You just lemme know if you need her later on. :)

If I may come with a suggestion though? Make Dawn come closer to Astral, and then play out that she feels an odd sensation. A rush of energy, lingering from the element of greed after its last run-in with the element of depression. New owner for it now, might mean a sliver of energy gets releases. Should be enough for Iron Star and Astral to both realize that she is a chosen element wearer, even if the element itself is hidden.

I have no idea how you'd spin her to want this energy, as I could imagine that with the rush, came a certain downer because of what element it were, but you may be able to see that. I'm just trying to spark the interest, so to speak. :)

Oh and Lloyd? Nice twist with the element and Warlock. I did not see that coming from a mile away. Impressive. ^_^

==============================

@Battenberg

Yeah sure, new onea are allowed, long as they get approved too. ^_^ Only OC's that does not need that is mine, as for some strange reason, I keep letting them pass without setting them on this middle station. :P

Anyway, the char looks fine. We'll see how she'll fare near a *lowly* candy store owner, and her *mere* blacksmith companion. Remember, Bnenny have eaten caramelized apples. Might be a little of that on him somewhere I'd use for fun. :P

Oh right, and remember that Pop haves lip marks on her forehead in caramel too, after Benny kissed it. A bit of mess she can use as a basis to judge by, if you wanna open up with the snobby angle. :)

Ok thanks :fluttershy: want to try out a meaner character because Battenberg is a little goody two shoes. She was meant to be helping Battenberg as I mentioned briefly in the actual RP, I'm going to have her turn up late and start having a go at Battenberg and anyone else who gets in her way.

1 hour ago, Blitz Boom said:

Everypony!

@Sun Ray

lol I didn't notice the Bruce Wayne.  She's like cheery Bruce Wayne without the Bat Man part.  Also you can start the setting.  I'm new and I don't want anymore problems.

@Blitz Boom

Well that really just came from Warlock not expressing much greed at all despite having the element, although I am hoping with that being said, the twist could be seen, considering I came up with it on the spot. :please: But I suppose it fits now if he's become some other element, and in my head it was cruelty, if you have another idea I'd still like to hear it.

As for who is greed now, well that's up to me to reveal. Evil laughter

@Dji @Blitz Boom

I'd like to propose the obvious, the elements will not affect each other or each other's bearers. So if Dawn does come near Astral or the element, she wouldn't be affected. So if Dawn could use magic it'd be unaffected as well, which would be another give away to her being an element.

• Brohoof 1