Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Talents?

iceestarz

I have an amazing reading speed, but I cannot spell

I have wonderful spatial reasoning skills but I cannot do maths very well

I have a natural singing voice but I am not pitch perfect

I have a body built for sport yet I am asthmatic

I seem to unconsciously make things rhyme 0_o (just noticed after I wrote it xD)

The universe likes to f*** with my head -_- A life of contradictions. 

Pretty the only thing that I can do really well without any downsides is gaming.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty good with photography and video editing I think.  Also I'm good with the guitar.

I wish I had a talent with math, I'm so absolutely terrible at it and it's all above my head  :P  (I'm in trig 1 and it's reeeaaaaaally hard)

1. Writing maybe? If not that, then being able to find a show season in a day and a half.

2. I just want to be able to draw amazingly in all types of styles. Is that too much to ask? ;~;

1. I'm proficient with several things; i'm good with underhanded solutions and quick-thinking, i have good analytic skills, and i can easily do computer programming, maths and i draw. I'm also very sensitive to details and i usually notice patterns and various oddities in visual pieces of information many others don't. If i'd have to make a summarized answer here it'd be i'm just very creative; i can come up with solutions to problems and conjure original thoughts based on what i perceive.

2. I wouldn't trade my talent for anything else; sure there are plenty things i'd love to learn and master, but my creativity is what makes me "me". I'm self-satisfied with what i'm gifted at.

Umm... I've been told I'm quite good at art and academic writing, I used to be a good soccer goalie when I played.

I'd love to be able to sing and dance.

Edited by Guest

art and designing
a bit of writing? people say im kinda good at that?? but in general i honestly think i suck at writing.
i can speak a tiny bit of italian.
i can do a very small bit of coding
and i can whistle like a cool kid

as for things i wanna have
is well, i wanna improve on my writing, italian, and coding.
thats about it.

Edited by Psycrow

-Drawing (I daresay I'm a really good draw-er)

-Writing (I know I'm a darn good writer)

-Animating (though I've taken a hiatus until I get a good program :P)

-Picking up on computer stuff (I learn computer stuff super quickly. I learned GIMP in a very short amount of time and the only thing I had to watch a video on was the paths tool. Then I got it immediately :3)

-Singing

-Writing/composing songs/tunes

-Silly dancing, as well as a semblance of "choreography" (I have something in my head to do but I don't have time to do it)

http://youtu.be/jqvgQQAuDmE

this is the something

-Stupid videos lol

-Some other things I'm totally too lazy to think of right now

• 2 weeks later...

Playing drums. That is why my name is my OC/Username is BeatStick :D . I am a little rusty because I dropped off for a year or so, but because I am picking back up there are some things I can do pretty good at.

• 1 month later...
1. What talent do you believe you have, if any?(it's okay blank flanks! You'll figure something out one day!)

I've been known for my singing voice all my life. People called me "the girl who can sing" all throughout high school, and I was that "adorable little performer" of a child when I was little. My aunt constantly tells me I should audition for The Voice or something, but I feel like my nervousness and my vocal style wouldn't get me very far, so I just kinda keep it to myself for the most part. 

Within the past few years, I've also become known as "the one who draws." People say I'm really good, though I'm convinced I'm just average. There are only about a million people who are better. I've done a few commissions, but I can't see myself doing much (career-wise, anyway) with drawing. 

I'm usually one to downplay my "talents," because usually I don't find them super great myself, and I'm terrified of the idea that I might sound like I'm bragging. I don't want to do that. I prefer to make my talents out to be small and insignificant, and then if others want to say good things, then that's very nice of them. 

However, there's one talent that I know I have and I know I'm extremely good at it (but it's kinda useless on it's own, so it's still not that great). Raw creativity and imagination are by far my strongest points in life. It's practically what I live for. It's hard to make use of it in this world that's focused so intensely on reality, but I can't help but want to use it anyway. 

2. What talent would you want to have? 

I'd love to be better at a lot of the fine arts. Painting, drawing (dear lord, please help me get better at cartooning, and learn to draw realistically. And shade well. And make decent, or even awesome, backgrounds), crafting, etc. Having the talent of not being nervous on stage would help too. Acting is another passion of mine, so it'd be extremely useful. Oh! And I would love to be able to dance! Nothing better than being a triple theatre threat.

I would LOVE to be better with humor. I LOVE making people laugh. It makes me so happy.  :wub:

I want the ability to have a YouTube channel that's hilarious and makes people laugh and is highly entertaining. This is my dream. 

Talents:

• I can play the drums in a not so bad way
  • I'm pretty fast typer
  • For a french guy, i'm pretty good at english
  • I'm a good video editor

Talents I wish i could have:

• Be a better drawer (I'm not that bad at drawing, but there is place for improvement)
  • Much more, but I can't remember...

Speed-running certain stages of Super Mario Bros.  With one hand. xD  (Had to hold the camera in my left hand.)

Oh, I neglected to answer #2 at first lol.  Ummm...  The ability to move objects with my mind.  I mean, more than I'm already capable of mentally manipulating them.  Which is not very much.  Or, like, at all. ;___;

I have some sort of gift when it comes to tabletop games. I tend pick up games quickly, get good at new games rather quickly, and I'm actually quite fond of making my own games, namely the tactical warfare games. 

Also a bit of an artist, which helps in the construction of my games, to a degree.

As for a talent I would like, I would love to be able to dance. It may not sound too fancy, but I have far to many dance songs playing in my head that I can't personally dance to, for lack of skill and a broken body. If I ever learn to animate, I might get that to see if I actually have a flare for choreography :P

I have a pretty good handle on programming. By that, I don't mean I'll be the one to make a huge game like skyrim on my own because that's a bit crazy; I mean that I'm a good self-learner and I have the patience to keep at something until it's working, functional and efficient. I'm also pretty good at the clarinet and can play by ear pretty well. I've recently been working on teaching myself the harmonica. Fun little instrument!

One talent I wish I was better at is arting. I may be able to vectorize images in inkscape, take nice photographs or do basic editing in photoshop, but I would really like to be better at drawing, sketching or painting. I can visualize things, but I can never seem to transfer those ideas onto paper.