Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP FiM Season 5 Preview Info (Spoilers)

Batbrony

I hate teases. They always make me angry when they shove something in your nose, than take it away. It's like dangling a real portal into Equestria only to realize that it don't work. But I'm still excited for season 5. I want to see it. Wanna see if Luna get's more Screen time and if Apple Jack gets even more boss moments. I know they got some in Season 4, but I require more! And for Trixie to be nice so that people can stop hating on her!

(edited)

What I notice of each season!!!

Season 1 Main Focus: Friendship, 

Twilight doing friends and learning about friendship, CMC starts.

Season 2 Main Focus: Love,

the season premiere opens with the mane 6 vs discord, and Twilight choose love her friend than leaving them, Hearts and Hooves Day, the finale is Shining Armor and Cadence Love who saves the day.

Season 3 Main Focus: Changes,

the premiere Spike is the one that saves the empire, One Bad Apple Babs change of a bully to normal and becomes new member of the CMC. Magic Duel Trixie's Redemption, Wonderbolts Academy (you know what happen here), Keep Calm and Flutter on Discord's redemption, Magical Mystery Cure TWILICORN.

Season 4 Main Focus: Discover Yourself, 

Twilight being a princess in the premiere and finale, Twilight saying she is not better than any pony, Discord discovering the real magic, the keys (everyone discover how there elements help them in their situations), Power Ponies Spike learns that if they don't need his help that doesn't mean he is not useful, Filli Vanilli Fluttershy discovers how great is being yourself, Somepony to watch over me Applebloom learn how she could do anything by herself, Leap of Faith Granny feeling that the tonic work just cuz they say it does, but it was inside of her all along. Testing, Testing 1 2 3 RD finding her way to study, Equestria Games no matter how others tell you are great if you don't feel it inside.

Season 5 Main Focus: ???

Edited by WarriorShy
  • Brohoof 10

What I notice of each season!!!

Season 1 Main Focus: Friendship, 

Twilight doing friends and learning about friendship, CMC starts.

Season 2 Main Focus: Love,

the season premiere opens with the mane 6 vs discord, and Twilight choose love her friend than leaving them, Hearts and Hooves Day, the finale is Shining Armor and Cadence Love who saves the day.

Season 3 Main Focus: Changes,

the premiere Spike is the one that saves the empire, One Bad Apple Babs change of a bully to normal and becomes new member of the CMC. Magic Duel Trixie's Redemption, Wonderbolts Academy (you know what happen here), Keep Calm and Flutter on Discord's redemption, Magical Mystery Cure TWILICORN.

Season 4 Main Focus: Discover Yourself, 

Twilight being a princess in the premiere and finale, Twilight saying she is not better than any pony, Discord discovering the real magic, the keys (everyone discover how there elements help them in their situations), Power Ponies Spike learns that if they don't need his help that doesn't mean he is not useful, Filli Vanilli Fluttershy discovers how great is being yourself, Somepony to watch over me Applebloom learn how she could do anything by herself, Leap of Faith Granny feeling that the tonic work just cuz they say it does, but it was inside of her all along. Testing, Testing 1 2 3 RD finding her way to study, Equestria Games no matter how others tell you are great if you don't feel it inside.

Season 5 Main Focus: ???

You got it right girl!, I have seen that too :P <3

I heard rumors about a upcoming Fluttercord Episode....something in the line of "Fluttershy inviting some friend (male?) to dinner and Discord getting awfully jealous"...

Only rumor or a possibility?

Source?

That would be amazing if true :D

• Brohoof 1

Source?

/mlp/.

From what i heard it was based on some mentioning of Discords VA (forgot his name ^_^' ) from a con.

The possibilities of Fluttercord becoming canon are rather high considering the amount of Fluttershy/Discords moments in the show and in the comics too.

/mlp/.

From what i heard it was based on some mentioning of Discords VA (forgot his name ^_^' ) from a con.

The possibilities of Fluttercord becoming canon are rather high considering the amount of Fluttershy/Discords moments in the show and in the comics too.

Oh please no, I hope this will never happen. D:

But I think it won't, it would be too disturbing, Fluttershy is like 22 and Discord is over 1000 years old...

Is that so? I could swear i saw somewhere a post from you admitting that you like the Ship.... :ph34r:

I like the ship because it's more reasonable than Fluttercord.

Still, I'd prefer it not to happen either.