Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP FiM Season 5 Preview Info (Spoilers)

Batbrony

Yep, haaaapppppyyy if it's accurate. :D

Also, I suppose they also confirmed which Twilight we get in the movie. :confused:

post-23625-0-96999200-1407874045.png

Yea, they confirmed which Twilight is going to be in the EqG2 movie.

And I hope this is accurate, but I would not be surprised if it gets pushed back a little until late december or early January.

This would definitely match up with the premieres of the last two seasons, so I would be very excited if this turns out to be true.

The show has landed a premiere in the fall year after year, so let's hope it keeps up the tradition.

• Brohoof 1

Sounds reasonable enough, pretty close to the start of the other seasons as well I think.

I'm pretty hyped! Hopefully Season 5 can top Season 4!

While I'm not entirely convinced or anything, it seems pretty reasonable like I said before.

Stumbled on this article on Equestria Daily, saying Season 5 was listed for Novemeber in the Rainbow Rocks Selling points :D Which, is groovy.

You can find the article here, but I'll screen shot the selling points real quick, just in case you don't want to follow the link over to EQD :D

img-2968435-1-74SFpWe.png

Thanks! Yay! Now I know when season 5 is coming out and the plot to Equestria Girls i.e how Twilight and Sunset Shimmer are involved. Wonder how they contact Twilight to go into the human world again…maybe Pinkie or Sunset go into Equestria to find Twilight? Sorry off topic. But so happy season 5 is coming out in 2014!! Whoo!! You made my day! :D :D 

• Brohoof 3