Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP FiM Season 5 Preview Info (Spoilers)

Batbrony

(edited)

Edit: Nevermind, someone posted it before me, GOD DAMMIT WHY AM I SO SLOW!?

Season 5 amimatic posted with lots of funny mane six and Spike interactions

DAMN IT YOU POSTED IT BEFORE ME!
*breaths* Well, anyway, this makes me really excited for Season 5. I don't think I can wait any longer.

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 2

Time for notes from the blog I just posted.

I like how it's like, we finished an arc and defeated Tirek, so what now? That's what I do if I just did all that.

Unfortunately, not background music yet, so the music is up to your imagination.

I found it funny when Spike stepped on everything like Pinkie's home and her reaction is just priceless. Further reasoning to why I love Pinkie so much.

Yes, this helps with my Twimac shipping with Spike playing hoof ball with big mac. He's clearly babysitting him for Twilight.. OK ignore my shipper mode.

Also, who wants tickets for a Hoofball game?

Seriously Pinkie, you can't stop cracking me up here with all your shenanigans

Also, they all have the same cutie marks hmm, this should be interesting.

Remember this is all speculation, I don't really know how good or bad this will be, but so far, I'm really liking this, it's got some great preview type humor in it. So yeah, that's my reaction. 

• Brohoof 3

Time for notes from the blog I just posted.

I like how it's like, we finished an arc and defeated Tirek, so what now? That's what I do if I just did all that.

Unfortunately, not background music yet, so the music is up to your imagination.

I found it funny when Spike stepped on everything like Pinkie's home and her reaction is just priceless. Further reasoning to why I love Pinkie so much.

Yes, this helps with my Twimac shipping with Spike playing hoof ball with big mac. He's clearly babysitting him for Twilight.. OK ignore my shipper mode.

Also, who wants tickets for a Hoofball game?

Seriously Pinkie, you can't stop cracking me up here with all your shenanigans

Also, they all have the same cutie marks hmm, this should be interesting.

Remember this is all speculation, I don't really know how good or bad this will be, but so far, I'm really liking this, it's got some great preview type humor in it. So yeah, that's my reaction. 

That's exactly what I was thinking

• Brohoof 1

You know something I'm also happy about, that Rainbow Dash is getting a solo. She's the only one of the mane six who hasn't gotten a solo (unless Find a Pet counts). Also, I really like her voice. It just sounds natural especially when she sang her part during At the Gala. So yeah, even though Dashie is not my favorite pony, I'm still hyped for this solo.

Honestly, that little snippet was brilliant! I seriously laughed out loud at some of the gags & such. Pinkie was brilliant, and the Spike & Big Mac part was pure hilariousness. XD

In the, this just makes me more excited. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Creepy equalist ponies as the season opener villains, eh? Either that or changeling imposters in a disguised changeling kingdom led by Chrysie. Anyway, this is gonna be a very interesting season. I still hope Scorpan will return and the Smooze gets revamped

My reaction to this news...

But then again...https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3Azz-6oT08c

Predictions

1) CMC get cutie marks

2) New power up mane six designs

3) more Doctor who references

4) More Derpy :muffins:

5) Fandom song is sang/hummed

6)MORE FLUTTERCORD :angry: !!!

Other than that, I have no more predictions exept for this season is gonna be EPIC :wub::P:yay::muffins:

7) more the great and powerful Trixie  :wau:

Hype Train is at maximum speed!

Anyway, According to the animatic sequence, they'll have equalist ponies as villain(maybe)? I wonder what would happen and what happened to them...

Also, Pinkie's face so funny on the animation.

They better have a fuckin' Rarity episode...I haven't heard much about her and S5 :okiedokielokie:

I wouldn't worry about it, there'll definitely be episodes for each pony since it's 26 episodes, Rarity included! I'm sure of it! post-592-0-36254200-1405896644.png

Funny interactions indeed... clearly this'll be the premiere episode(if it ends up not being that don't quote me on this, just looks that way atm).

Looks like there might be all kinds of traveling around Equestria this season, which is something that everyone would love to see, because we don't know a whole lot about Equestria beyond Ponyville/Canterlot and a few other one-off locations. Can't wait! :D

• Brohoof 1

According to EQD;

Princess Luna has a nightmare, episode based on that most likely?

Entire solo song for Rainbow Dash

This season has the 100th episode, which is sufficiently awesome and focused on characters that have been on the show for a while, but mainly in the background. Coco Pommel returns for one!

Maud Pie returns. Entire Pie family episode.

Twilight really misses her library, and their is an entire episode about it.

Rainbow Dash's song! :yay: More Maud Pie! :yay:

Will the 100th episode focus on Derpy too? Can't wait!! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My Questions are. Who is the new villain this season? Will Chrysalis ever return in the TV Series? Will there be a preview at San Diego Comic Con like there was last year? Too many questions. But i am excited. I hope it airs either november 2014 or January 2015.

EDIT: Oh I forgot. Comic con is now and they released the clip above.

OMG A COMMAND ROOM!!! Just like in Fable III!!!

Are those Equal cutie marks a test? If not. Does that mean MLP is exploring Communism? OMG!!!

Edited by 41Hornet

Since Twilight is the Priness of Friendship, I can imagine they are going to travel around the world in season 5 to spread Friendship and solve problems. For example in towns where there is no hapiness anymore.

• Brohoof 1

Howdy folks!

After reading the news coming out of SDCC I was like :blink:

S5 is gonna rock the house!! :yay:

As long as Cadence & Rarity gets an episode im all fer this :wub:

And fer Pony's Sake have an episode where DJ PON3 Speaks along with Ocatvia ^_^

Cant wait!!