Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could only pick one episode to show a non-brony...

WakkaMole33

As the title states... I've been challenged to the "I'll watch one episode of your choosing." schtick by non-bronies many times. Which would you choose, and why? :)

Personally, I'm still on the fence about it. I feel as though showing something with more of a dark theme like Lesson Zero might show how it's not just butterflies and rainbows(:D) all the time, but then I don't want the cuteness like in Sisterhooves Social to go unnoticed either. Decisions... decisions...

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to go with Sonic Rainboom!

It's probably the best quality episode (although personally not my favorite but Cutie Mark Chronicles might overwhelm them with cuteness). It has a good plot. The characters are pretty strong in it. It centers on Rainbow Dash (which is a popular first favorite among new Bronies), and doesn't girlify things too much for a non-Brony. (Yeah there's giant butterfly wings and a Rainbow but I think those can be overlooked because they match the characters)

Also I fun fact about this episode is that Rarity is an antagonist! :P I just find that a very fun fact!

I guess Lesson Zero would work well too, though I find that one a bit too crazy and might give off an odd impression!

Dragonshy is a great episode to show non-bronies but due to past experience (one facebook post of this episode converted two people to the herd overnight) I have to go with Sonic Rainboom.

Luna Eclipsed

Halloween episode, Luna being badass in her entrance then being adorable "The fun has been doubled!", Fluttershy running into the door then getting squeezed out = funny, Pinkie being cute, "But I wanted to be a zombie next year!"

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

I'm surprised I got hooked so bad on this show watching season 1 episode 1... But man Fluttershy was sooo epicly adorable during her first 30 seconds of screen time. I desided right then and there that I would watch every single episode just to get more Fluttershy. 8 minutes in and I was hooked.

• Brohoof 3

I'd go with The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000. It showcases many great things about the show, including:

Great script

Willingness to approach economic and, to an extent, political issues

Awesome songs

Willingness to play with the "moral at the end of each episode" formula

Putting Your Hoof Down.

That episode will destroy any thought the non-brony will have of the show being for "little girls". By god, that episode is definitely not intended for little girls.