What makes you the happiest?

DubWolf

It always makes me happy when I can actually look at something I made and think to myself, "I freaking love how that turned out". :wub:

Hearing about other people doing good things in the world. :squee:

Finding something new to like and obsess about. :lol:

Taking a walk somewhere ... nature-y, like in a forest or something. I'm always hiding up in my room, so it feels great to take a step outside from time to time. :D

And more. :P

• Brohoof 4

• 3 months later...

Lately I've been seeing some negative topics regarding painful/terrible experiences or previous hardships, so here's something different :).

What makes me the happiest is how I have a very great special somepony :). I've always wanted to be with someone who really cares about me, or who I can be really affectionate with, who I share several interests with, and well, she's just so gorgeous :). I don't think I could ever live my life as happy if I didn't have her around :).

How about Yall :)?

Agreed on the ssp :) but other than that:

mlp

poke'mon

tea

cake

biscuits

bed

being in bed and knowing i don't have work ;)

getting warm after being cold

my hamsters and gerbils :P

having enough money to buy mlp :P

my plushie pikachu :3

• Brohoof 2

Hmm for a starter this forum, i love it and everyone on it. :3 Also every time comic con is on. <3 comic con and the random hugs. xD

Also my drawing, its a very relaxing hobby and a darn good distraction once i'm focused on it.

this topic is adorable  :yay:

game grumps, pokemon, my annoying cats and various steam games really help me get through the day, but the thing that helps most of all is talking to my friends. it doesn't happen a lot but they really cheer me up  :twi: 

Books: I love BOOKS!

Reading:  When I'm most peace/happy is a good book!

Anime/Manga: Gives me much of eye candy and story!

MLP: I love the fandom!

Graphics: I love making graphics and making them for other people when they do request!

Outdoors:  Give me a walk/hike in the woods every day!

My Cat: I love my cat!

Friends...Tons and tons of friends x3 but seriously just waking up every morning with a message that says "Good morning have a nice day!" From anyone makes my happiness raise 10 fold

Spending time with my absolutely WONDERFUL girlfriend :3 She makes me absolutely happy, and I love it. Also skating in the evening makes me happy. Skating with my girlfriend makes it even better :D And Video games. Lots of video games. And Video games with... my girlfriend... makes it... better... Okay, just her in general XD

MLP, the forums and forum friends- more than you can imagine <3

Vinesauce (especially Vinny)- gives me so much laughter~  :lol:

Music- I don't know what my life would be like- or even if I would be alive- without it ^_^

Making others happy~

Video games, especially the more cheerful variety

Relaxing in bed throughout the night, while staying awake

Edited by Edwardo_Brony