What makes you the happiest?

DubWolf

Being around another person who enjoys being around me or is interested in talking about things. Or simply being in the company of others who make you feel included.

Being around those who I care about and trust. Listening to music, Pinkie's positive, joyful, and selfless personality it just reflects the example of how to be a true/good friend to another person.

Those things especially music brings me happiness and joy.

• Brohoof 3

I think what makes me happiest...

My friends. As cliche as it sounds their friendship makes me happy. I enjoy being alone sometimes, heck I've been that person that had no friends at one point a couple years ago.

Just knowing I have friends who have my back makes me smile. It's all I need. I don't need money, a significant other or anything else. I just enjoy having my friends, they give me all the happiness I need.

• Brohoof 4

I think what makes me happiest...

My friends. As cliche as it sounds their friendship makes me happy. I enjoy being alone sometimes, heck I've been that person that had no friends at one point a couple years ago.

Just knowing I have friends who have my back makes me smile. It's all I need. I don't need money, a significant other or anything else. I just enjoy having my friends, they give me all the happiness I need.

you and everyone else that says that are so lucky

• Brohoof 2

Watching cartoons, listening to music, being able to help people, and making my friends laugh.

But what takes the cake is seeing some people do everything they can to make sure that peace and justice can still be achieved. In a world where people think that "nice guys finish last" is an acceptable mindset, the more people like this that exist, the better.

• Brohoof 3

Animals(seeing them, watching videos of them, petting them, talking to them, seeing pictures of them; you get the point).

Cute/funny pictures/videos of fictional characters from shows I like.

Funny/cute videos and pictures in general.

Playing video games.

Making new friends.

Making others laugh and cheering others up.

My dog.

My brothers and my mother(my dad rarely does so anymore but I'm not comfortable with discussing why).

Sweets.

Watching shows I like.

Listening to songs I like.

Drawing/writing when I feel inspiration.

• Brohoof 3

Hmm

1.being alone

2.doing my favorite things

3.eating my favorite things

4.funny videos

5.Jokes

6.talking with one of my best buds

7.peace,as in noone disturbing me.

Just some things that make up the happiest moments in my life.

Edited by Sir Daniew
  • Brohoof 2

My husband makes me happy!

To be working beside him, helping him works towards his ambitious dreams, and just having him as my best friend truly makes everything I have gone through worthwhile.

I am in welding school because of him, I blacksmith because of him, and I am into machining, steam engines, leatherworking, coppersmithing, and really everything other than biking, reading, and stuffed animals (my original hobbies) because of him. I love it all, I feel like my life has meaning and purpose because of him. Before him, I was just aimlessly wandering, taking life day by day because there was nothing I could see myself being in the future due to each day being homeless, which forced me to focus on caring for myself in that day.

Now I take life day by day in a different way. I want to live, not just exist. I want to learn and grow and gain skills beyond the wildest dreams I had when I was young. It's all because of him. How could I not be grateful for him. How could I be selfish and greedy against him. He is the biggest blessing I will ever have in my life, and I was to give him my all in return. 

Just typing this makes my heart just gush with love towards him. 

• Brohoof 4

*sigh* This topic makes me depressed.

I suppose the only reason I continue to exist at this point is for my parents and my dogs. Because I can't stand the thought of my parents losing me, after they already lost one. And dogs are such caring creatures, thinking of their broken hearts is far too much for me.

Um... Anyway... What answer do you expect? Woodwinds! And playing in orchestra. Even though I dread what it does to my sleeping schedule, I can not express exactly how much life an orchestra rehearsal brings to me.

Also, most definitely my dogs.

And autumn/winter.

• Brohoof 4

Let's see, MLP and being able to connect with and talk to fellow bronies, which includes this site.

Making PMVs, NOT being at another freaking family party, doing good in Team Fortress 2.

I'll add more later, if I can think of anything else.

EDIT: Listening to music I like, watching Youtube videos.

I really need to increase my amount of interests.

Edited by VictiniStar101
  • Brohoof 1

Receiving the acceptance from others and making other people laugh and smile. :3

And butts..  B)