gaming Anything you hate in your favorite video game?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

MGS: Controls, no ego view, the whole "Run to ares 5 times"-situation

MGS2: Emma-Sniper-Situation(Especially on high difficulties), the "All VR-Missions"-Gold-Trophy, PS VITA-Sniper-Controls

MGS3: Tranquilizing The Fear, Volgin Time Limit(Especially on higher difficulties)

MGS PO: Controls on PSP mostly, then other things would be easier, hard boss fights, no bandana

MGS4: A lot of cutcenes(Still love them), most passages(Mostly Act 1 and 2) can be completed by shooting trough it

MGS PW: Lots of weapons you never use, PW Special and Gear REX last fight alone the horror

MG Rising: Barely stealth, camera sometimes annoying, hard trophies

MGSV GZ: Only one main mission, soldiers sometimes spotting very far away

• Brohoof 1

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

Ratchet and Clank 2 - Not enough Angela Cross :lol:

Seriously though, hard for me to find flaws, but I guess if I could state a nit-pick, the Clank mini-levels are a bit dull and repetitive at times 

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

"THE LIBRARY" IN HALO: CE!!!

Ohhh, god...

I haven't beaten Halo: CE Anniversary because of this mission. I don't want to do it AGAIN!!!

It was a nightmare beating it the first time many years ago on the original Halo: CE. I really, REALLY don't want to relive those memories! It's long, boring, and the Flood are the most annoying enemies in the milky way galaxy. 

• Brohoof 1

TheRogueDroid117-

"I am Equestria's protector. I am the ultimate weapon, fear no enemy, and take orders from no human."

I can't get enough of The Legend of Zelda The Ocarina of Time, but I cringe every time Navi appears. I know many people have complained about this, but in my opinion it bears repeating.

• Brohoof 1

f.jpg

"Work Hard! In the end, passion and hard work beats out natural talent."
- Pete Docter 

Oh yes I remembered a few more.

Madworld-Money shot blood bath challenges, the shaman boss battle, road rampage blood bath challenge, Frank boss battle, Elise boss battle, and the rocket reamer blood bath challenge.

Anarchy Reigns

All of the boss battles, I liked most of the characters you'd fight but they were a huge pain to fight. The missions involving destroying certain amounts of enemies to, aside from the last one which was awesome.

Though the ones that didn't bother me too much were the characters I liked the most, Blacker Baron,Leo(my bae from the game) and the other two Rins, Fae and Ai.

Edited by GhostlyMelodies

http://i.imgur.com/1m3V4im.jpg

^full sized avatar picture there

My favorite game is probably The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, but I've always hated how easy it is. Enemies do minuscule damage. Hearts and ammo pop up way too often. I remember trying to up the challenge by going for a "no heart" run, and at times I found myself having to dodge those hearts since the game was practically throwing them at me. "Heal! Heal, you poor baby!" It was absurd.

But I think the only part I hate, is when you have to ride Aggro in tight places... He usually doesn't respond to how you control him. But even that I can deal with... I really don't know...

Agro's occasional unresponsiveness is something I really liked, actually. He felt like a real animal.

Wonderful game. ;)

Edited by Rudes

I hate Ashley from Resident Evil 4...."LEON, LEON, LEON" just over and over again. 

And since Portal 2 is tied with RE4 as my favorite game, I will say that the main thing I hate about Portal 2 is when you can't solve the test chamber yet the answer was so plain and obvious, makes me feel stupid. 

• Brohoof 1

DZf4iNK.png

matching setups with my bff pathfinder

Well There's a few things I hate in my favorite games

1. Spiny Shell, Mario Kart Series - Yeah I really this item when it comes to being in the lead.

2. Traps, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - It's mostly that I hate PP-Zero Traps.

3. Seduce, Maple Story - I really Hate this status ailment so much.

4. Malboro, Final Fantasy 8 - Bad breath is what i hate the most

5. Like Like, Legend of Zelda Series - I really hate these guys when it comes to eating shields.

• Brohoof 1

NJDSJjA.jpg

The pacing in the beginning of Earthbound is pretty bad and takes too long to get things done. After getting Paula though, the game picks up by lots. By the time you get Jeff, the game has hit it's peak and fully intends to stay there until the end.

The biggest one for me is the hacking minigame in Deus Ex: Human Revolution.  You hack things so often that this minigame becomes downright tedious, I vastly preferred how this was handled in the original were it was simply a factor of time and resources.  I played through HR twice and might very well be compelled to play through it again, except that I just loathe to go through this minigame.  I wish I could find a mod that disabled it.

I also second the Ethereal and indeed anything psychic power related in the original X-Com.  Psy powers were completed broken in that game.

• Brohoof 1

Super Mario Galaxy - I hate the "ball rolling" levels where you have to use the motion controls to avoid rolling the ball into an endless amount of holes. :eww: The ball goes way too fast and isn't very responsive. -_-

Also, water levels. Just blegh. The swimming controls take forever to get used to!

Edited by SparklingSwirls

֍֎֍֎

World of Warcraft.

The company who made it have no idea what the word balanced means, at all. 10 years on mages still beat everything. Blizzard are clueless, all they see is if it can use frost magic you cant kill it. Other than that I find the game great ^.^ losta fun with a group of friends, as long as it isn't the unbalanced PvP.

sylveon_the_pink_by_thebronypinkiepie-d8

http://mlpforums.com/topic/121534-the-evil-withinoutlast-style-survival-rp/ Take a look at my RP please.

-Sig by Handsome Changeling

I have...a few favorite video games with little things that peeved me off.

Metal Gear Solid. Don't get me wrong, I still really like the stories of these games, but some of the cutscenes just went on forever.

Resident Evil. The awful rank system in the early games (I kill Nemesis every time in the third game and my reward is an E grade...AWESOME) and looking at how much ammo I didn't need that I conserved before beating any game of the series aside from the first.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. The freaking upside-down clock tower. So short an area, yet so annoying.

Devil May Cry. No surprise here, THAT. MOTHER. FREAKING. CAMERA. It took me more practice than I actually needed to beat Griffon's first and third forms just because the camera was being such a butt and getting me killed. >.<

Yu-Gi-Oh! (video game series). I still love these games even to this day, but they're a bit too short and tedious. Also, the grinding for good cards in Forbidden Memories was INSANE.

Ace Attorney. A few of the puzzles just felt like guessing games.

And for the grand finale, the first ten Final Fantasy games (I liked XII, but not as much as the first ten).

I & II (DoS): The insane encounter rate.

III (DS): The lack of save points.

IV: I can never muster the patience to try and get the Adamant Armor.

V: Trying to get out of the fire castle with all the treasure and learning the Death Claw spell was just...what.

VI: RAGE GRINDING, THE AUCTION, AND THE COLISEUM. No further questions.

VII: Most of the mini-games are bleh to me. That Chocobo race was just...huh.

VIII: As much as I like the card game, I did not like how much I had to play it to get some of the better stuff in the game.

IX: I never liked the card game...

X: The blitzball game in the story, good lord. Seriously, that mini-game only becomes fun when you practice it outside of the main game.

Edited by CloudMistDragon

Pokémon- how easy the main game still is

Monster Hunter- loot/parts with criminally low drop rates

Smash Bros- (some of)the community

Metroid- missable scans in the Prime games

Zelda- boss fights are usually way too easy

• Brohoof 1

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

Team Fortress 2-Team switches,Like your team is winning,then you get switched to the other team,then you lose-Just to balance the teams.

Also..

Gta San Andreas:Traffic in the highway,You can't get out of there if you don't crash(unless your a good driver)

Soldier Front 2:High Ping/Lag 

Counter Strike Source:Burst Fire in some weapons

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown” 

DeviantArt Account/Youtube account

Team Fortress 2~ Oh wait, I hate TF2 altogether :P TFC all the way!

Call of Duty- Overall stupid people online thinking their the best >~>

Pokémon- The beginning of the game is always a level grinder for me...

Ocarina of Time- Bombchu game, it's just annoying.

SSB- How the community ranks characters... It's just stupid. Some people are better with some characters then others, you can't rank them >~>

MW3- Mk-14 and Akimbo FMG9s... Most overpowered things I've ever seen in a COD game ever.

DOOM- Uhh... Wow, I really can't come up with one... I guess the fourth mission of "Thy Flesh Consumed." Was tough, but eh...

img-3162089-1-iDTNExq.jpg

"Walking around with your head in the clouds, it makes no sense at all" ~Makes No Sense at All- Hüsker Dü

Gamer, FPS Enthusiast, Pokémon Fanatic; Achievement Hunter and Rooster Teeth Fan; Dubstep/Electronic and Classic Rock/Punk Fan
OC Used for Role-Playing:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blue-r7114 If you want to RP with me, PM me, I'm open to anyone!

Signature By: http://mlpforums.com/user/28442-the-last-derp/, Avatar by: http://mlp forums.com/user/14906-royal-blue-jay/