Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will you like to be when you get out of school.

Oven Mitts

Btw what designer you want to be Car? Fashion? House?

A clothing designer, following in the footsteps of Wood Wood. :squee:  

I'm currently studying IT, and seeing how it is, I'd just like a basic during college job that doesn't cause me to rip my hairs out. Even after school, just setting my eyes on a job that can be foundation for a career would be good.

Please forgive my horrid spelling. I'd like to be a reviewer/commentator of Horror films(Hammer films, older B-movies in general) on YouTube. My friends intend to form a gaming company/gmer group, Rooster Teeth style, and I myself would like to form a channel dediacted to plenty of things, like gaming, Paradox games in particular, and I'd LOVE to make MLP commentatory and maybe something like, MLP theroies! I also wouldn't mind having like a history part, because I love History too! 

Video editor! It's a massive hobby of mine right now and I'd love to be doing it as a career, ideally in New York for a change in climate (Southern California is too samey for me). Luckily, my high school has an A/V class, so I'm getting a head start as well.

I know it's a competitive field, but I find putting in the hours on a video to be almost therapeutic. Whenever I'm doing post-production at school, I always feel calmer and, as Rarity would put it, "in the zone, as it were". 

i-33RLJmc-M.png

cruisin' it like a professional already

clearly

Edited by Stellafera

I will rest. I'll take half a year of no school, maybe do some work then and then. And once that's done, immediately start in a University or whatever it's called in English.

If you mean get out of school as in 'I've done everything and there's no more learning to do'. When that happens, I actually will start to wonder what to do with my not-too important life. Maybe get employed somewhere to earn a steady income, and start researching whatever comes to mind. Oh, and I will most likely satisfy my drawing and story-writing needs.