Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Champion RD92's Rock Music Thread

Champion RD92

My first Frank Zappa song I ever heard. That was about 2 years ago, around the same time I discovered MLP:FiM. Who knew my two favorite things would also be two things people at my school hate about me. Luckily for me, I stopped giving a shit after the 8th Grade.  :comeatus: 

Songs can have a degree of beauty to them, not because of the music you hear in them, but because of what happens when you're listening to the song itself - and that's one of the beautiful memories with music I've just created with this song right here :D

(edited)

Those are some sexy saxophones.  :wub:

Not my favorite from George, but I still like it. The White Album is overall one of my favorite Beatles records.

One of my favorite tracks from it:

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 1

Not my favorite from George, but I still like it. The White Album is overall one of my favorite Beatles records.

Man this Forum is bigger then I thought. We meet again LatinoChurro. If you don't remember me, maybe this will help.

• Brohoof 1

This is one of the heaviest tracks the Foo Fighters have put out, and also one of my favorites. I love when they use voice distortion like this. (WARNING: It's loud)

(edited)

My favourite Slipknot song at the moment, it has a bit of bad language but hey, who really understands what metal musicians say anyways.  It's dark, brutal, loud and angry, very awesome song, very awesome band.

Get This of Die by Slipknot

Edited by Synyster