Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Champion RD92's Rock Music Thread

Champion RD92

Dance With The Devil, So Cold and Blow Me Away are my favorite songs by them. :wub:

I like Blow Me Away as well, that song was in Halo 2 :P

Dance With the Devil is okay, and I haven't heard So Cold.

I got this album recently, it's pretty good:

Pretty good? lol

Songs for the Deaf is literally one of the best albums I've listened to - it's one of those you can play in your car without skipping a single track.

And dear lord, "No One Knows" it possibly the most deceptively hard song I've ever played...you wouldn't expect it to be as difficult as it is :blink: I honestly believe it's harder to play on guitar than "Whiplash" by Metallica. I got blisters all over my fingers from a full playthrough of it back when I played guitar regularly, before I decided to focus on bass more :D

Anyway, here's what I'm listening to at the moment :D

• Brohoof 3

Pretty good? lol

Songs for the Deaf is literally one of the best albums I've listened to - it's one of those you can play in your car without skipping a single track.

Lol, I'm sure I'll love it even more once I listen to the album more :P

Also, one of my favorite albums ever!!!! And Justice For All <3

• Brohoof 1

Pretty good? lol

And dear lord, "No One Knows" it possibly the most deceptively hard song I've ever played...you wouldn't expect it to be as difficult as it is :blink: I honestly believe it's harder to play on guitar than "Whiplash" by Metallica. I got blisters all over my fingers from a full playthrough of it back when I played guitar regularly, before I decided to focus on bass more :D

But.....It's metal....not rock. >.>

I'm listening to obscure AC/DC tracks. lol

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still the best guitar of all time.

And some of M. Shadows' best vocals, both clean and dirty.

Probably my most favoritist A7X song ever. :lol:

Although I heard one on the radio yesterday that was amazing but I don't know what it was called, where it's from or even any of the lyrics so I can't find it. :(
  • Brohoof 1

Arguably the greatest band of all time. Together for over 20 years without a single breakup, constantly evolving musically, and a huge fucking inspiration.

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 3

Arguably the greatest band of all time. Together for over 20 years without a single breakup, constantly evolving musically, and a huge fucking inspiration.

My brother is a massive Pearl Jam fan. He has several Pearl Jam tattoos and owns a large collection of merchandise. I must say they're one of my favorite bands as well.

My favorite PJ song is "Black",

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 4

My brother is a massive Pearl Jam fan. He has several Pearl Jam tattoos and owns a large collection of merchandise. I must say they're one of my favorite bands as well.

My favorite PJ song is "Black",

"Black" seems to be a lot of people's favorite.

My personal favorite is "Even Flow", specifically, the single version that can be found on Rearview Mirror.

• Brohoof 3

My personal favorite is "Even Flow", specifically, the single version that can be found on Rearview Mirror.

I love Even Flow. I have fond memories of when I first heard that song on Guitar Hero 3. In the main menu, songs would randomly play and Even Flow would come up often. It has this faint, echoey arena effect applied to it that made it sound extra awesome.

Old gem from 2002 

That was actually really good. I'm gonna look into more of their music.

---

Anyways here's another song, this time by Art of Dying. It's one of my favorites,

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 2