Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like most about the MLP Forums? :)

Speedy Transition

Too many to list and to judge. Firs off this is by far the friendliest forum I have ever been a part of, and may I add, the most fun. ;)

Everyone here is great. A lot are funny in their own ways and I usually get a laugh every time I come on.

I've met some amazing friends on these forums.

It has a great set up and is easy to use.

It's a brony forum and I am by all means a brony so yeah there's that. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I really like the assortment of topics and the very active community. Every time I log on there's something new to comment on, unlike other forums who are more strict about starting topics.

Freedom of speech also has something to do with loving these forums. I just love stating my own opinions, and here is the best place to do it. Not once has there ever been anyone who has put down my opinions here. On that note, everyone here is very nice, and if there is any bullying going around on these forums I'm not seeing it.

The badges are a very nice touch, but as I haven't been here for very long I'm having trouble advancing. Thankfully, due to the always active community I always am able to make at least one active post everyday. Hopefully I'll be able to talk about ponies more when season 3 starts. :wub:

Edited by Rarietty

I like how the community doesn't consist of hypocritical jerks with sarcastic remarks left and right. Despite my lack of social interaction with any of you, even I can see that a lot of you are all very varied and interesting individuals.

Plus, it has ponies.

• Brohoof 1