Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web What would you do if YouTube completely dissapeared?

Alex Z

Depression for life mate. 

Pretty much, even the alternatives suck imo, youtube is just youtube, though maybe someone would make something better idk.

Edit: I need a popup spellchecker cuz(this doesn't count) I never know when I misspell something, these red lines mean nothing to me :okiedokielokie:

Edited by A. Dazven
  • Brohoof 2

Go to Dailymotion, share personal videos through email or texts, or start a new video site using YouTube as an inspiration. Other than videos, at least I have more areas to explore and my social life, college, and start new activities to focus on. At the end of the day, there's more to life than YouTube.

I'd be pretty disappointed. I use it a lot, and it would take me a lot to get used to Dailymotion. Also, it would take a while for people to transition and I doubt it would get nearly as popular. Who knows, though.

I would probably be really really sad for awhile and then try to find a site like it...

I mean youtube is where I go for most of my videos so that would be really depressing if just up and disappeared

Well I guess dailymotion would get more attention, along with a bunch of other video hosts. It's like asking "what if Google disappeared" you'd get people saying "well, I'd just use [insert search engine here]". But I think you meant something along the lines of what if youtube and ALL the other video site went down. I personally don't watch YT all that much compared to some other people, but it would be a major disruption in the internet for sure!

Youtube? End? Well... that now makes me think of what I have been doing with my life.

But seriously, I would be pretty devastated. Youtube brought me to know many people, and some are now my closest friends, so, yea, i'd be a little sad.

Oh the horror! If Youtube gets removed I'll probably die from boredom. I spend 90% of my time on the internet watching videos on Youtube. The other 10% is school stuff. (ew school)

mlfw934_4ujP4.gif

No need to explain. Rariqueen here summed it all up! :)

• Brohoof 1

I'd go to another website and do stuff there. Youtube may have some of the greatest things I've seen, but I wouldn't freak out if they suddenly disappeared. I'm sure society would be really confused about their disappearance, however.