Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Most annoying song? Most hated band?

EssieHiddles

"Animals" by Nickelback is a good example of everything that annoys the shit out of me about Nickelback. Cringe inducing lyrics, ahoy!

Linkin Park.

In the End.

I'm so sick of them.

I was thinking about Linkin Park, as them and Nickelback are the two bands that always make me change the station. Problem was I couldn't think of a specific song because they all sound exactly the same :P

• Brohoof 2

I was thinking about Linkin Park, as them and Nickelback are the two bands that always make me change the station. Problem was I couldn't think of a specific song because they all sound exactly the same

You'll absolutely love this video then, if you haven't already seen it. :lol: 

If you want to hear a terrible song, try this one:

WHOA!!! This is terrible. Filled with auto tune and seriously, you put the game Monopoly in the music video? And the rainbow thing in the end was so dumb, it is laughable.

For most annoying song, I always found Call Me Maybe extremely annoying, mainly because when it was popular, the girls at school were making these annoying and ridiculous Call Me Maybe videos.

As for worst band, I have no preference so I'm just gonna say all those boy bands that appeal to the pre-teen demographic like One Direction and The Jonas Brothers. 

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much anything by Steve Miller Band. But especially 'The Joker'. God, that song is absolutely dreadful.

ad4f975b9a81073cc76f28f5b1f9baf4e804b0a8

I don't hate a bad band as long as they aren't super popular. Then again, that seems to be the criteria for popularity, now.

• Brohoof 1

Turn Down For What by DJ Snake and Lil Jon is the most annoying song ever. I literally feel like ripping my hair out after hearing it.

Now for band, I'm not a huge fan of Maroon 5 or Green Day.

Edited by RainbowDash72

Oh, I forgot about this. I've heard this on radios where I've been. I only ever caught the name when I saw someone on another forum post the name and I recognized it from that alone. >.>

There are a bunch of other modern pop songs that are really bad too, but I don't know them by name.

• Brohoof 1

If you want to hear a terrible song, try this one:

That video was actually pretty funny. I get the impression that the song is supposed to be intentionally "bad" for humor value.

A band that deserves an honorable mention is Toto.

It is truly remarkable that a band could write such generic and uninteresting songs and still get played regularly on the radio 36 years later.

There's a good chance you've heard their music, but didn't even know that they had a name. They're just so bland and uninteresting.

"Duh da da. Hold the line. Da da da da. Love isn't always on time."

Edited by Andaasonsan
  • Brohoof 1