Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

On 2022-10-20 at 3:26 PM, Tropical Melody said:

That is so far out! :o :D

The telephone used to quack when ringing. The ducks in the duck house didn’t even care when it did, lol.

I am still kinda sleeping like I was 10 minutes ago.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Splashee said:

Out with my ducks in the rain (waiting for the forum to not give error 500 :bea:). Now waiting for Bleach TYBW episode 3 :ticking:

Im waiting got it to hit 5 eps before  I start watching! :D  I was reading a book! 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Tao said:

Im waiting got it to hit 5 eps before  I start watching! :D  I was reading a book! 

A good plan. Maybe Disney+ will actually release some episodes after the first 6 (they are the worst, seriously! Do they even care? :glimmer: Disney!)
I am keeping the week filled with reactors and analysis videos of each episode, which kinda works to watch one episode each week.

10 minutes ago I was creeping myself out by responding to the Animation Errors thread here on the forum :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, Splashee said:

A good plan. Maybe Disney+ will actually release some episodes after the first 6 (they are the worst, seriously! Do they even care? :glimmer: Disney!)
I am keeping the week filled with reactors and analysis videos of each episode, which kinda works to watch one episode each week.

10 minutes ago I was creeping myself out by responding to the Animation Errors thread here on the forum :sealed:

Yeah I kinda want a good two chunk of bleach on one of the days offs I get from both jobs. :pout:

I was drinking coffee :mlp_nom:

• Brohoof 1

I was going to have some coffee, but ultimately decided to go for the tea.

Remember... :orly:

The energy from coffee is temporary. The joy from tea is everlasting.

~TheSpiffingBrit

16 hours ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

I was going to have some coffee, but ultimately decided to go for the tea.

Remember... :orly:

The energy from coffee is temporary. The joy from tea is everlasting.

~TheSpiffingBrit

Had to delete a character:awed: on Star Wars:  The Old Republic in order to begin playing as a Sith Assassin:fabulous:  Wonder what powers:dash: are different from the Sorcerer:catface:  

2 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Had to delete a character:awed: on Star Wars:  The Old Republic in order to begin playing as a Sith Assassin:fabulous:  Wonder what powers:dash: are different from the Sorcerer:catface:  

Aww, sorry to hear it :( I hope that change will be worth it though! I tried to play as a sith, but ended up going on the light side anyway :laugh:

I was eating my breakfast :squee: