Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

9 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Trying to decide if I wanted to say "Hi, Rarity!" to @Princess Silky or if I should leave her alone. :please:

Awww you cutie pie! Don’t ever leave me alone <3 I love your messages. I’ve just been taking care of some real life stuff.. and worried about some other things while managing it. I shall fix it, though. You know me <3

also.. hi Sparkly 

what was I doing 10 minutes ago? Taking it easy and having some tea. I think I’m getting a cold :3 

• Brohoof 1

Making myself some tea as I contemplate how my friends and I were having internal panic attacks about different but similar things yet we get through it together with love, warmth and support.... gosh... I am blessed even if things don't end up well. It is lovely not to be alone.

15 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Making myself some tea as I contemplate how my friends and I were having internal panic attacks about different but similar things yet we get through it together with love, warmth and support.... gosh... I am blessed even if things don't end up well. It is lovely not to be alone.

I know we haven't talked much lately - I haven't been in a good mood socially for the most part but I hope you are doing well.

6 minutes ago, Props ValRoa said:

I know we haven't talked much lately - I haven't been in a good mood socially for the most part but I hope you are doing well.

Thank you so much for your kind words. :rarity: