Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

Checking the "You and @Evilshy are now friends" email that I just received. Led me to login for the first time since the stone age and check what that was about. Sneaky!

• Brohoof 2

Talking to friends online who keep demanding I return. Gosh, I feel so warm and comforted. I'm just sad that today I couldn't make my friend's art for her birthday because of so much happening at once -- really shooting my morale

7 hours ago, Jokuc said:

Checking the "You and @Evilshy are now friends" email that I just received. Led me to login for the first time since the stone age and check what that was about. Sneaky!

I saw somebody mention this site on another site and I thought I should come back and see how thing's are going. I noticed I had a friend request so I accepted it lol

Anyway, 10 minutes ago I was answering a work email.

8 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Talking to friends online who keep demanding I return. Gosh, I feel so warm and comforted. I'm just sad that today I couldn't make my friend's art for her birthday because of so much happening at once -- really shooting my morale

Had we worked together, maybe we could've worked on that art:sunny:  

6 hours ago, Splashee said:

I did finish...... Work is finished. It's 5:25 AM Christmas Day, time to go to bed :BornAgainBrony:

:o

On 2022-12-24 at 2:55 AM, Splashee said:

Walked outside at 3 AM, in -8 degrees Celsius (17.6 degrees Fahrenheit) for an hour. Refreshing/Freezing :dashcutehat:

Have to ask, why? th_mood_cold.gif.db531f245280a7f5fc8e6890c662768f.gif

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

:o

Have to ask, why? th_mood_cold.gif.db531f245280a7f5fc8e6890c662768f.gif

Because I am crAzY...

No, it is my way to recharge my brain after sitting in front of a computer the whole day. Weather means nothing to me, must walk at least one hour a day, health and it actually do recharge my brain :dashcutehat:

Spoiler

Also, I am CRaZy

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

Because I am crAzY...

No, it is my way to recharge my brain after sitting in front of a computer the whole day. Weather means nothing to me, must walk at least one hour a day, health and it actually do recharge my brain :dashcutehat:

Hide contents

Also, I am CRaZy

That's OK, I need to do some walking, since my op I have not been able to get out at all and I am becoming really unfit! I am really in the mood for some winter walks, just a case of having the right clothes. :D