Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

6 minutes ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

Had a shower and shaved my legs.

*TACKLE HUGS YOU*

What was I doing 10 minutes ago? Talking on the phone with a friend, noticing it's past midnight and I should sleep. Also... needed to pick on you a little bit before calling it a night <3 

2 minutes ago, Silly Wings said:

*TACKLE HUGS YOU*

What was I doing 10 minutes ago? Talking on the phone with a friend, noticing it's past midnight and I should sleep. Also... needed to pick on you a little bit before calling it a night <3 

Can't go a day without picking on someone, eh? ;) Hehe, thank you for doing so! :D Hope you have a great night, Silly~! 

The house cat brought another bird. But unlike the previous times, when I went to pick it up, it started chirping. Its neck had been punctured and was bleeding over the floor. Apparently, the cat had decided to play with it instead, since it is well fed. So, I took it from the floor and held it for a while. It had difficulty breathing and it couldn't stand on its own anymore. Then, I filled a fountain with warm water. It wanted to live, but it was in too much pain. It opens its eyes and it looked at me, gasping for air. I put it gently into the water and hold its head down. It struggles but then it ceases to move.

There it is again. That feeling. It doesn't even have a name. It is a reminder.

I've buried it in the garden. The cat won't have its prey this time, since I had to be the one to kill it.

I will be going to sleep now.

27 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

Doing computer back-ups.....

That is always needed!

I have been programming without breathing for the last 2 hours. Now I can take a little break :proud: