Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite juice?

Starlighty

I really like pineapple juice, great perk me up when im feeling low on energy and have to be somewhere, and its just the right amount of sweetness.

I used to also like Sunny-D when I was younger, I guess that counts. ^_^

I do not know if I would have a favorite juice or not, I mean if it is carbonated, white grape juice is the bomb. xD For soda's I like Fanta Orange, but that really isn't juice.

I guess if I were to have a juice I like the most it would be like Grape Juice, I guess. I don't drink things that don't have a CO² content creating gas bubbles in the drink. xD But yeah, I guess I would say grape.

Prefer nearly any type of fruit juice meself, particularly so if they put bananas somewhere in a mix.

Apples, however, are better off alone when they're in the delicious liquid form.  :toldya:

All of that savory glory of an apple is destroyed when inferior fruits mingle with it's decadent flavor.

post-30995-0-49647300-1418264434.jpg

tl;dr apples are my aphrodisiac

• 1 month later...

Orange juice- preferably without much pulp- is my favourite (I drink way too much of it when I can :P). Mango and apple are both pretty nice flavours too, though :D

I've been drinking a lot of juice lately. I can't really drink soda because it'll irritate my mouth... I really like the water enhancer things, which i consider to be juice with the amount of it I put in. XD So, my favorite is mango tropical right now. *____* I just wish I had more of it to drink, but I don't. :(

My juice options are rather limited. I refuse to drink anything made with high fructose corn syrup. Because I can taste it and it's gross.

That being said, My favourite juice of all time is Ocean Spray Crangrape juice. Which is weird. Grape juice has made me sick since I was three, but I can drink this stuff with no problem.

I'm also fond of apple juice and berry blends, particularly Juicy Juice and Apple and Eve. And I used to LOVE the Simply Orange Juice with Banana. Then I got heartburn and had to cut out citrus. XP

Edited by LostButterflyUtau

I forgot to mention that another kind of juice I like is Apple juice. I also looooove mango juice too. Its so good since mangoes are also my most favorite fruit of all! I like a lot of juice. I tend to like the V8 splash juice too. Like I said before, I've been drinking a lot of juice lately because of my sore mouth. I'm afraid that soda and stuff might irritate it because of the acids and bubbles in soda. You don't find much of the acidic stuff in juice that you do soda.