Lisa

Food  

72 users have voted

1. 1. Are you a picky eater?

• No, I'll eat anything that's edible
    • Yes, I pull apart my pizzas
    • I eat some things.. and I don't eat some things
    • I don't eat at all, I get my nutrients through photosynthesis

I'm kinda the person who is picky with simple things. 

I hate blueberries, raspberries, bananas, eggs (except deviled eggs), mushrooms, etc. But then I like crazy things like sushi. It's weird. :P

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~

img-19146-1-img-19146-1-1453448403613.gif

My OC, Starlight. (Better than Starlight Glimmer):

http://i.imgur.com/RefDHIL.png

I suppose i am a very picky eater.

I don't mind giving something new a try, but if its bad. I won't finish it and I will never eat it again.

The thing that i hate the most is onions.

They are by far the most disgusting thing ever. Plus they make your breath smell bad too.

<p class="bbc_center"><br />

</p>

<p class="bbc_center">30u8r4i.jpg</p>

I used to be, but as I got older and my palette changed I've found I can pretty much eat anything. Things I hated, like brocolii and tomatoes, are now some of my favorites, and I've come to realize I love bitter flavors; the taste of black coffee in the morning is one of my reason for living ^_^

...except for Onions. Screw onions.

Put food in front of me and say "Eat it" and trust me I will do that and rather quick. No picky eater and me aren't even in the same dictionary, I am the polar opposite and will eat just about anything that is classified as 'Food'.

1781184578_VoidandFuschiaSignature.png.48429c7844a4aea6a5f6d767b39404f1.png
My main OCs are Void Crawler the buggo and Fuchsia Dewdrop the mothpone
~MLP Forum's Resident Pink Changeling Since 2014~

Kinda. I mean I stay away from seafood cause I've had crab, shrimp and muscle and I hated each one so yeah...

There are some things I won't eat, like Chinese food, but that's because I'm allergic to a couple of sauces and I just haven't cared to try it. Other than that I'll at least try the food.

But yeah, I totally tear my pizza apart. I rip the cheese off and basically eat the bread covered in pizza sauce.

Cool.

Me, I'm not too picky...except for certain foods. Other than that, I'll eat anything.

image.png.de1cd400845692cbbd4808f6b8c63fdb.png

Official Discordian pope. Known as Miss Kallixti Oddball to the enlightened..

I am extremely picky, to the point where I will refuse to eat at restaurants or parties because what is being served is not to my liking. Hell, I wish I liked more food, but I can't bring myself to it. For you to get an accurate picture about what I like and do not like, here are my top five most hated foods:

5: Ice cream

4: Bacon

3:Chocolate

2:Any cake except for chocolate cake(yes, I do realize what number 3 is)

1:Any dairy products

This is five of what I'd assume to be a list of 30-50(No, unfortunately I am not exaggerating). Sadly, this leaves saying me no to a lot  of meals, which sucks.

Edited by Foxx

Aim high kid, but don't aim for the impossible - Rainbow Dash

D7CYgYa.png

^Amazing Signature by the great and powerful Lunia!^                                                         

>My Request Shop<         MLP Forum's self-proclaimed evil enchantress.    > My Deviantart<

I'll try ALMOST anything at least once. But, I am rather picky. Here's a list of things I won't eat:

Raw Onions

Raw Mushrooms

Olives (ANY kind)

Blue Cheese

Feta Cheese

Any Juice made with High Fructose Corn Syrup (Not because it's "bad for me" but because companies use SO much of it, I can taste it, and it's disgusting.)

Soda (It tastes like carbonation and corn syrup and messes with my heartburn)

Seafood (Except tuna in the can)

Mayonaise (Unless it's used for Tuna. But, keep it off my sandwiches.)

Grape Juice (it makes me sick)

Cheerios (ANY kind, they also makes me sick)

Mango ANYTHING

Cereal with Marshmallows

Fast Food (McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys, etc...I Won't do ANY of it)

Toffee

Coffee

Green Salsa

Ranch Dressing (I LOVE the dip mixes. But, the dressing is just gross).

Caesar Dressing

Milk (JUST milk. I can do any other Dairy product but straight-up milk. It's be theroised I may allergic to milk fat)

Almonds (Just the nut by themselves. Almond milk is fine.).

ANYTHING "cheddar & sour cream" flavoured

Caramel (Only certain kinds. It has to be made right)

Cheese Steaks

Fake Cheese products (This includes squeeze cheese, American cheese, Velveeta and ANY of its copycats and nacho cheese sauce)

Black Licorice (Seriously, who DOES like this stuff?)

Tapioca Pearls

oexujvt.png

"I love all history because it's storytelling" - Natalie Dormer

Very. I'll literally spend about 10 minutes just poking around my food looking for things I don't like if I order out. They always tell me to just ask them to make it without anything I don't like.. but nope, I gotta make sure for myself.

*pokes around in my food, scraping out things I dont like.

Ewww, is that.. Mushroom?

But not Mushrooms... Mushrooms are lovely! -_-

Edited by DarkHorse Brony

"Always watching - Always lurking."

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

No, I am not picky, because I have been around the world, and we have to eat, so we had to dine locally, although I have not eaten something bizarre, like Andrew Zimmerman, the flavour of authentic cuisines is different from the restaurant we eat at here in America. Even the portions can be different, when I was in Pretoria, South Africa, we ordered a roast beef, and it was huge, like a full sized brisket from a barbecue restaurant, fortunately we have big appetites so we eat it, and took some of it with us, we later learned, in South Africa, it good form to take something of the restaurant back home, to keep enjoying. The most exotic meal I ever had was in Daegu, South Korea, we had a seafood combo, it had squid, octopus, crab, shrimp and tuna, it was spiced in some kind of spicy and sweet seasoning, plus we had to cook it ourselves in a butane pit at our table, however most of the restaurants in South Korea, do cook your food, others prefer to have the full dining experience, but we cooked it well, and it tasted good. If anyone does ever go overseas, I recommend going to Hong Kong, southern France, Tuscany, Singapore, Bavaria, Macau, and Taiwan, authentic Chinese food is quite different from the Chinese we enjoy here, moreover, I have learned to enjoy what the world has to offer, so being picky for me is not in my nature, whether it is a home or abroad, I like to try everything.          

• 3 years later...

I used to be extremely  picky, but it has gotten better over time.  There's still a sizable list of things I won't eat unless I can't taste them in high amounts (carrots, squash, cabbage) and a few things I can't stand (Cheetos (even though I like cheese), Seafood (Fish sticks and Clam Chowder are generally fine, though for some reason :confused:), Soda that isn't Dr. Pepper (ESPECIALLY Coke, that stuff is GROSS)).

I used to be MUCH worse, bad enough to where I'd literally only eat a certain couple of brands of Mac and Cheese and wouldn't even eat corn kind of bad.

I've been a very picky eater for a while and it's a curse. Maybe I should try starving myself. Just kidding.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

Yes and no.

I used to be a human garbage disposal, and I’d eat anything at any time.

I went vegan a little while ago, and while I’m not picky, I also don’t eat everything people offer me. 

No, I don’t want a candy bar. Yes, I’m sure I don’t want icecream. No, I’m not going to die of malnutrition or starvation, but thanks for the concern!

Gimme some apples though, I’ll legitimately eat like 10 in a row.

I love apples

:3