An Unknown Pony.

Classical music,Country Music,Or dubstep  

55 users have voted

1. 1. Classical music,Country Music or dubstep

• Classical Music
    • Country Music
    • Dubstep
    • Noone of the above/I Don't listen to music

I'm not into the true classical music, that is music from the classical era, however I do enjoy classical crossover music above all three of these. Although, growing up in rural Ohio, I am completely fine with country. Dubstep just sounds like trash to me, I enjoy house and simpler electronic music, but not dubstep.

Dubstep. My favorite after that is Classical while country music is just absolute garbage to me, then again growing up in somewhere like Ohio makes you either love it or hate it. 

• Brohoof 1

Only classical.

I can not stand country. I try to be open-minded, but everything about country irritates me. It's a genre that just never will work for me.

Dubstep is too electronic for me.

Classical is my second favorite genre, next to heavy metal.

XD  That is so ironic!!!  Those two are literal opposites!!  Anyway, you must be a pretty interesting person.

Classical I like the most, then Country, and then Dubstep.  Some classical music can be boring, but others bring tears to my eyes (like, good tears).  A lot of country music is pretty annoying, in my opinion, but there are some pretty good country songs out there.  Dubstep just gives me a headache, like, drop all that annoying spammy noise and keep the melody!!!  Dubstep would be much better if it didn't have all that broken radio/computer malfunction noise.

• Brohoof 1

What a bizarrely limited choice of genres. It reminds me of the old joke "we have both kinds of music: country and western!"

If I have to choose between those options, I'll go with classical.

• Brohoof 1

Country.

Though I love pop over all other genres. Dubstep gives me a headache and I've only listened to classical once when I spent the night at my best friends house and he put on classical music so we could fall asleep since we were hella excited about going to six flags the following day.

XD  That is so ironic!!!  Those two are literal opposites!!  Anyway, you must be a pretty interesting person.

There are two main reasons I listen to music: To blow off steam, or to relax. It's usually one extreme or the other. Though I also like some jazz or blues from time to time.

• Brohoof 1

Dubstep sounds like earrape most of the time (no offense to anyone who likes it) 

Country is alright, it just seems the same when all they do is sing about their problems

I prefer classical nothing beats the sound of a Violin or Piano 

• Brohoof 1