Mane 6 have just been shown in a Super Bowl cheer ad!

GuillermoGage

Oh wow, did not expect this at all. Also, yay, the team for my state was the one to do it. :catface: For obvious reasons, but still, pretty cool. Indiana be representin' the ponies. :P I obviously did not watch the Super Bowl hence why I completely missed this. I did see the ending fighting though, which was definitely...something. Super Brawl!

Anyways, seeing this little clip actually made squee on the inside, it was cute. :D

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3FF1B6F4DEA34CA6!200871

Here's a series of frame by frame screenshots of the scene, all in 1920 by 1080, for anyone who wants to make a gif or a wallpaper.

Thank you, that is a gloriously helpful and specific resource. I hope that people preserve these high-quality stills in case something happens to this link.
  • Brohoof 1

Oh it was so rad to see that! My whole family, my sister and I especially, were like "Awesome!" It was quite unexpected. I'm not much of a football fan myself but it certainly caught my attention once that showed up during the commercial! :P

That is INCREDIBLE! Super Bowl ads are like THE most expensive ads money can buy, and to hear MLP got into one is just CRAY-CRAY. I'm not one for sports, so I didn't see it, but that is just amazing. :wub:

• Brohoof 1