Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How bad of a temper does your OC have?

ggg-2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Void has an extremely calm temper, he is usually level headed and instead of getting angry he gets upset or breaks down.
But when Void was part of the Hive though his temper was short and volatile.
So two different Void's, both with different temperaments.

Pathfinder: Only if he gets extremely perturbed; even then his calm and collected manner tends to override and temper.

Sojourner: Can be quick to anger; definitely has the emotions if charged up enough.

Corsair: Tends to be fairly loose, but like Sojourner can be quick to anger at times.

Stargazer: Not much of a temper, but can have one or two buttons that can set her off.

Timey Marey: It is easy to anger her, and sometimes she gets too angry that she kills in cold-blood.

Pierce Goldeneye: Very difficult to anger him, and unlike his sister, he can be annoyed to extreme points, but only at that extreme point, he shows anger, but then, it is just a little amount of anger. 

Like I said, my OC doesn't get angry easily, but when he does.....it's akin to a nuclear bomb. And he has one major button you'd have to be a suicidal idiot to push: Tirek. After hearing about the things Tirek has done, he absolutely despises the Centaur's existence. Just the mere mention of Tirek's name sends him into a rage.

My OC is me.  It takes a lot to piss her off.  She normally just keeps her anger to herself.  She sometimes writes poetry and stories about what is making her angry.  Her anger drives her to be hard-worker.  When she sets a goal, she thinks of beating anything that stands in her way as destroying everything that has ever made her angry.

He is very very calm, almost nothing angers him. However, if his friends or family are hurt by somepony, he will go BERZERK. So uh... Yeahhhhh

Edited by Flaming_Wolf01

Extremely patient. You'd have to be basically a douche to her repeatedly for her to get angry at you. You don't want to see her when she's angry. When she's actually angry, she just goes to work again. It sounds funny, but really she would just build a death machine and sic it on you. While being very calm. Yup. She will just manifest her anger in her work.

Edited by bronislav84

I will not tell you some cliched tripe like "duuur I'm nice most of the time, but get mad when you hurt my friends."  :derp:

Yeah? You think that's a unique temperament at least as far as fictional characters go?  >_>

Truly though, what does make me very angry, very quickly is insulting or dismissing ideals. Particularly ideals I hold very close. Honor, patriotism, spirituality, chivalry. 

Those who would challenge these, Steel would have sand paper grade, biting words for them, at least. The key difference between he and I is that Steel is likely to follow up with a challenge to a duel. He acting as champion to whatever principle was drug through the dirt.

I would say Smokey has the shortest temper of my oc's, he tends to get

snappy at ponies if they don't take the first hint...

Soot is not a morning pony,  so only talk to him after two cups

of coffee....