Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you "ponify" your electronics?

Kodiak

I have a few pony stickers on my laptop, and my favourite is the one that looks like this and in light blue:

sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u3.jp

I have my OC as my phone wallpaper, and I have had pony pictures in my school binders. :3

Well I did, I ponied my laptop made it look as pony as possible...

post-34827-0-51813800-1442883293_thumb.png

Still working on it tho... (those widget looking like things are actually widgets! Sleeping rainbow dash tells me the time, Derpy tells me how much stuff is in the recycle bin, and twilight sparkle searches stuff up for me) :)

I rooted both of my android phones and put a pony wallpaper, pony buttons, a photo of rainbow dash on the notifications drawer, a rainbow dash animation as the Splash screen boot up, Well basically totally ponified my phones. I have stickers of rainbow dash (not really they are just glossy photo paper and tape) on my laptop and phone!

I bricked one of my android phones 2 times in attempting to root it (to be more specific a Lanix Illum s520 [may not sound familiar, I bought it in Mexico] I left it in a unrecoverable state :( ), but I restored it and tryed again 'till I finally rooted it!!!

I would do anything for MLP even if its risky!!

• Brohoof 1

I have a Vinyl Scratch wallpaper and lock screen on my iPad, but that's it. I'm gonna change my phone's background though, maybe! I chose the collect background I could find for my iPad B) in fact, here it ispost-34781-0-69883300-1443262151_thumb.jpg

But I've used the half on the right of course, with Vinyl. :D

I have a bunch of pony images on my tablet and desktop, but neither have pony wallpapers. And if I had a phone, it wouldn't have a pony ringtone.

EDIT: I forgot something! My Firefox theme is King Sombra, and I have another theme that's Princess Luna.

Edited by RedFireDrgn

For the most part, my iPod touch is the one thing that's ponified. For my lock screen, I have picture of Derpy that says "slide bar pweese". My home screen is a picture of Pinkie Pie. My Chrome theme is Luna, but I haven't used Google Chrome in a while because it no longer works on my computer for some reason. I now use Firefox, and I didn't know you could get themes for it until now, so I'm going to try to get some sort of pony theme for it. I just found out there are way more MLP themes for Firefox than for Google Chrome. My computer background was Derpy at one point, but then I changed it.

My desktop has a background of Rainbow Dash on a cloud, with the caption 'I fucking love ponies, deal with it', a lock screen of Rainbow Dash's silhouette over a rainbow colored-sky and an eclipse.

My laptop has Dash's cutie mark on some kind of metallic grid wallpaper, and the sonic rainboom as a lock screen.

Desktop lock screen:

6913770-rainbow-dash.jpg

Desktop wallpaper:

94443c5eacff40d6787e14c11722aee405b642ba

Laptop lock screen:

Sonic%20Rainboom%20curved.jpg

Laptop wallpaper:

Rainbow-Dashs-cutie-mark.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'll occasionally turn my wallpaper or lock screen to something MLP-related, but most of the time I have it something anime-related.

I have a neon Rainbow Dash ps3 background, my pc has a Trixie background and some pony cursors, and my phone usually has a pony wallpaper, which I change about every month.

I also like to name folders after ponies.

I have all MLP backgrounds, a Derpy mousepad, laptop stickers, and a Fallout: Equestria laptop bag.

Oh! and Ponyhoof for Chrome, it's really cool!

Edited by Octave Fox