What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

I wasn’t so much happy as productive, which made me feel happy after I got all my tasks completed. So I guess by getting past a lot of unhappy things I ended up finding happiness.

• smile 2
  • Hugs 3

16 minutes ago, Interstellar Sketch said:

When I saw how kind and respectful everyone is on these forums, I felt my day get better! You're all amazing! :catface:

That was how I felt when I decided to be more active here, actually I still feel that way to this day, thank you! Happy to make you happy! :pistachio:

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2

I finally reached my fitness goal. 116Lbs and 22.5 body fat. I feel like I've been through the wringer but I managed to get it done 4 weeks ahead of schedule. I feel like I could bounce a quarter off my belly. I don't mean to gloat, and I will put some weight back on after next week. That will be a pleasure!

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 3
  • Excited 1

9 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I finally reached my fitness goal. 116Lbs and 22.5 body fat. I feel like I've been through the wringer but I managed to get it done 4 weeks ahead of schedule. I feel like I could bounce a quarter off my belly. I don't mean to gloat, and I will put some weight back on after next week. That will be a pleasure!

Congratulations Dreamy. :D

Talking to you has made me happy today as well as going out today.

• smile 2
  • Hugs 2

Making a dynamic executive decision to change the mirrors I was intending to put onto the BSA Bantam hamdlebars (which TBH look a bit naff and will probably be floppy and keep falling down because there are too many adjustment joints, which will be too loose due to inadequate friction so you keep welly-ing up the bolts to try to get them tighter but probably just end up crushing the clamps, which are hollow pressed steel and don't look good), to, much more neaterer looking ones (which actually I'd bought a pair before which ended up on the AJS Cadwell and look and work better than the OEM), and mounted on much more betterer handlebar clamps (it was seeing the clamps that made the decision).

:D

Why does this make me happy because it solves a problem (albet a small one, in the grand scheme of things) which is that the current mirrors look a bit too crap.

• smile 2

(edited)

It was actually yesterday but it made my day. I was visiting a client who I thought would be problematic one. But he wasn't. He agreed on everything I said, was very happy that I explained him everything and we even had a little small talk. I wish I had more surprises like that :jazz-hooves-please:

Edited by Finding_Marty
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

Since I have 10 times triglycerides over the limit, iv'e been doing exercise everyday and today what made me happy was that I did a lot of exercise and I received my new Red Lemon Tree!!

It's going to look like this, but now the Lemons are still green.

image.thumb.jpeg.6b2d2b9dd932492f5da174fdcf9abf0b.jpeg

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1

My computer seems to be fixed. I had a bad problem with it recently but today I had my tech-savvy brother mess with it. He worked his magic and fixed the thing despite my enormous doubts! I’m impressed, very grateful and happy.

• smile 1
  • Hugs 3

Transformers One trailer come out, coupled with the extremely positive reactions to the early screenings, has only made me more excited for the movie. September can't come sooner

Also I bought a Vita from a local second hand store and whoever was the previous owner forgot to check the memory slot, so now I have the most largest and most expensive memory card basically for free

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 2

Walking in the forest-steppe in the rain. I walk in the forest-steppe in shorts and a T-shirt. I like to feel the cold and the rain. It improves my mood. When the clouds moved away, the sun appeared. The rain had not stopped yet, so a rainbow appeared. It was beautiful. The sun, rain and a rainbow at the same time.

Last night I saw a meteor. I wanted to write about it yesterday but forgot. I think it is the Perseid meteor shower. I watch it every year.

• Hugs 1

(edited)

I’m really happy that I found two obscure secrets / tricks in Ponyvania: order Of Equestria. :mlp_laugh: I was taking a look at all of the skills that were available and there was one that caught my attention. It’s called Funky Bomb. On the Wiki, it says that it’s in The Order / the starting area, but it doesn’t tell you how to get it. So out of sheer boredom and curiosity, I killed myself and it took me to a secret room with a golden treasure chest. Yup. That’s how ya get it. I never thought about killing myself in The Order. Until now. If I knew about this, I would’ve done this A LONG TIME ago. It was a complete accident. There was a part of me that was wondering: what would happen if I killed myself in The Order? I tell ya, I was laughing my ass off when I got it. XD

x1ekzFe.png

the next one I found was when I was watching a couple of clips from New Leaf. He was testing out what works in Tartarus (@16:38 of the video). For those of you who don’t know, you can’t heal in Tartarus. In ponyvania, there are three ways to heal yourself as a Unicorn: Art Sanguinis, Broken Heart and Heal. The only way you can heal in Tartarus is the food that enemies drop / you get from treasure chests. There is a book in the game called Cupcakes. (yes, it’s based on that.) what’s interesting about this book is that when you kill an enemy, sometimes, it’ll drop a cupcake. Normally, when you compare it to the other skills that restore your HP, it’s kinda useless in comparison. In Tartarus, this item became the 2nd best book in the game, cuz you can use that book to heal yourself, and that is something that you can’t normally do in Tartarus. I always thought it was a bit gimmicky, and I never tried it, until I saw that clip from New Leaf. Tartarus used to be scary. Now, it’s not so bad. I love discovering new tricks / secrets in Ponyvania: order of equestria. :mlp_laugh:

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 2