Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LoE Wish lists (Post yours)

Queen Sparkle

(Before starting this topic I would like to state that I am in no way affiliated with the creators (and by that I mean everyone making it) of LoE)

Here in the LoE wish list you can debate with other members about what would be a good idea for LoE or not to implant and if a user posts their wish list you can debate you may also post your own and that's it also if the LoE creators (and as I mentioned before that means everyone working on it) comes to these forums and sees this topic that appeared to them somehow your idea may be in LoE but that's a very rare chance.

My Wish list (not the full wish list)

1: Academies

An academy for unicorns and pegsi could bring so much more into the game such as learning how to do more magic and the ability to teleport longer distances and pegsi learning how to preform a sonic rainboom and more tricks in the sky.

2: A Full screen map

Now this one connects to teleporting anyways the map would be like a waypoint system since some people don't know where to go on times like quests and stuff and for unicorns to teleport they would just have to waypoint it then exit out of the map and pressing the teleport button.

(edited)

Just a load of zones to explore. I had fun getting lost in the Heartlands and I was a bit sad when I started to figure out how to work my way around it.

Annnnnd a PVP zone. (An LoE version of WoW's original Alterac Valley would be awesome)

Edited by NotoriousSMALL

Servers powerful enough to actually be worth bragging rights x) This latest trial round, they stated the servers were big enough to handle the demand.

Yeahno, that wasn't a thing.

I agree with custom cutie marks, though that's unlikely to happen granted people would post NSFW crap. Just a much wider variety, if nothing else.

Servers powerful enough to actually be worth bragging rights x) This latest trial round, they stated the servers were big enough to handle the demand.

Actually that brings me to the point, alot of people want to play LoE when the servers aren't up weither it's doing quests or hanging out with friends so I want LoE to have a interface like miecraft to the point where you can create your own servers and the only thing you would get from it is the ability to give op to some people and op can use a lot of the commands but the only thin they can change about their server is creating missions for characters and they can have their friends on and then worlds so you can't change anything from the original but host a lan server and run quests.

Be able to play as Crystal Ponies, Bat ponies, Merponies/Sirens, Lamia ponies, Breezies, Changelings,  or even Gryphons, Donkeys, Dragons, Diamond Dogs & Minotaur. It's legends of Equestria, not Legends of Ponies. 

Relationship mechanics, with NPCs or other players would be cool, maybe even do it in a dating sim type of mode. 

Should probably scrap the pet mechanic until you get decent animations, or have the pets be able to do anything.

Maybe have a system where you can earn your cutie mark and when you do, allow you specialized stats & abilities in a specific field. 

That's all I got for now. 

• 2 weeks later...

idk about you, but I'd like to be able to buy my own house and decorate it :3 Picking a town or city to live in and then having a basic house template designed around the location. I guess since houses couldn't really be bought from public space online, you'd have to d it Tinierme style and have an NPC in each town that takes you to a sort of chat room zone, where you can open up your home for others to visit as its own separate space, or close it off so others can't get in.

Edited by Hocus Pocus

How about just the ability to play it, even in its incomplete form. Server or no server. I never have had the chance to touch this thing, and am kinda irked that they keep it under such a tight lock and key. Even if all I got to do was run around an Equestria with no other ponies. It would help hold me over until they got it to the point where it could be in open beta...

idk about you, but I'd like to be able to buy my own house and decorate it :3 Picking a town or city to live in and then having a basic house template designed around the location. I guess since houses couldn't really be bought from public space online, you'd have to d it Tinierme style and have an NPC in each town that takes you to a sort of chat room zone, where you can open up your home for others to visit as its own separate space, or close it off so others can't get in.

Well GTA does this on its online mode granted you can design it but it still works so many try the GTA apartments but create an interface to design it.

Needs working quest log. Had me frustrated trying to find NPCs.

Complete ban on PVP, except an arena. If they add open PVP that will be the end of my interest in the game.

Made up Marks.

• Custom Cutie Mark
  • Much more customization for the caracter
  • XP and levels system
  • Skill tree
  • More than ponies to control

So, That's pretty much my wishlist and I hope that they add this type of stuff to the game to make it look more interesting