Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I would honestly start to cry if she doesn't become the 7th element of Harmony OR an alicorn princess.

If Starlight becomes a princess, she will be kidnapped over and over again, that what happen to you if you get wings  :orly:. Getting wings is a curse.

If Starlight becomes a princess, she will be kidnapped over and over again, that what happen to you if you get wings  :orly:. Getting wings is a curse.

(Starts crying)

Why must you be so mean to me about my desire? I'm only a baby.

• Brohoof 2

Seriously? You broke that little baby's heart AGAIN?

What would Starlight think if she DID become an alicorn princess, then look back at both of these times you made this poor little infant cry about his good intentions?

• Brohoof 4

What would Starlight think if she DID become an alicorn princess, then look back at both of these times you made this poor little infant cry about his good intentions?

She will realize what i say is right because Princess in Equestria means reducing to the background and kipnapping. Starlight is a good character with heavy backlash, making her an Alicorn didnt help, look at Magical Mystery Cure, the staff should learn the lessons.

Why must you be so mean to me about my desire? I'm only a baby.

:angry: You get wings and being written out of story, this is fate worst than death. 

She will realize what i say is right because Princess in Equestria means reducing to the background and kipnapping. Starlight is a good character with heavy backlash, making her an Alicorn didnt help, look at Magical Mystery Cure, the staff should learn the lessons.

:angry: You get wings and being written out of story, this is fate worst than death. 

That makes no sense. If anything, Starlight becoming a princess means shes of more importance, and will have more time on screen.

(Picks up and cuddles the baby colt who is still crying) So stop making this poor adorable little infant cry over his pure intentions. If Starlight becomes a princess, she'll remember this day as when you continued to break this baby's heart over his desire. Starlight would have you scrub all the floors in her castle for such bullying of a baby

• Brohoof 2

(Continues crying)

I'm not even two weeks old yet, I have no cutie mark, I'm still as small as I was since the day I was born, and you're still breaking my tiny heart? If Starlight Glimmer does become an alicorn princess, she will punish you for this.

• Brohoof 4

I relate to Starlight so much on a personal level. She has these huge expectations for herself that she doesn't always live up to, and she keeps others at a distance as a mechanism of self-preservation. Not to mention the sometimes crippling anxiety. 

Oh here I go, getting all armchair psychology-like with a small lavender horse with a 1950's hairdo. I love her.

• Brohoof 3

Starlight got her EQG mini, i dont know what to think anymore... Is she will be in EQG!? Oh god, Sunset fan will go riot if that is true 3_3, but still i am really happy to hear it and will buy Starlight mini someday.

Starlight got her EQG mini, i dont know what to think anymore... Is she will be in EQG!? Oh god, Sunset fan will go riot if that is true 3_3, but still i am really happy to hear it and will buy Starlight mini someday.

Are there any pictures of this mini figure yet?

Here's another one. Glad to at least get a glimpse of how human Starlight would look like

Hmm. I wonder if we can see Starlight Glimmer in her human form in Equestria Girls?

She would look something like this:

sig-4815675.eqg_starlight_glimmer_by_osi

(Image created by Osipush.)

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 5