Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is anyone here disappointed Starlight wasn't on the new mlp movie logo? Quote me if you care to talk.

A show stealer dont have to appear in the cover, they hide in the darkness and wait for the biggest moment and STEAL IT. XD
  • Brohoof 3

A show stealer dont have to appear in the cover, they hide in the darkness and wait for the biggest moment and STEAL IT. XD

Her voice actor isn't enough listed in the credits on Wikipedia. I feel like she won't be in the movie. Or maybe she'll be a cameo. It's also possible they wrote her character out of the show in season seven. Also quote me if you'd like to talk.

Her voice actor isn't enough listed in the credits on Wikipedia. I feel like she won't be in the movie. Or maybe she'll be a cameo. It's also possible they wrote her character out of the show in season seven. Also quote me if you'd like to talk.

There is one possibility: the movie isnt a continuation of S7, Hasbro want to widen their audience across the world, it hard for newcomers to understand all the plots in past 7 seasons unless 30 of first half is heavy exposition. Even if they want to write her out of the show, dont treat her like Twist, she deserves better. If Starlight become soul friend with Chrysalis in the end of S7, i have no regret...

One more thing, the staff should realize there are fans of Starlight, not big as Sunset's but definitely not a minority. Afterall, the staffs are the one who ask Hasbro to approve Starlight character, she isnt a toy character, she appear in the show because the staff want it, not Hasbro.

Edited by Lambdadelta
  • Brohoof 1

There is one possibility: the movie isnt a continuation of S7, Hasbro want to widen their audience across the world, it hard for newcomers to understand all the plots in past 7 seasons unless 30 of first half is heavy exposition. Even if they want to write her out of the show, dont treat her like Twist, she deserves better. If Starlight become soul friend with Chrysalis in the end of S7, i have no regret...

I like Starlight. But it is possible th should write her out of it. I just think it's weird that the voice actor for Starlight(I forgot we name) doesn't opera in any of the credits. I just hope it isn't one of those movies that takes place between seasons. Like to not ave it interfering with season seven they set it between season four and season five. Or in middle of season five.

Is anyone here disappointed Starlight wasn't on the new mlp movie logo? Quote me if you care to talk.

Yes, very disappointed.

It makes me much less hyped for the movie, but i'll still watch it and hope for Fluttershy to kick some ass :yay:

Edited by Bats
  • Brohoof 2

I am a big fan of cute awkward I dont know anything about friendship starlight :3

So I made a few doodles :D

the_aurora_australis_by_pucksterv-dar91x

forrest_magic_by_pucksterv-datyuh9.png

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 5

According to the poll in Equestria Daily, many ponies voted that Starlight Glimmer was the main character that performed best in season 6. I couldn't agree more in any other way. Looking forward to seeing more of her in the next season. 

• Brohoof 5

According to the poll in Equestria Daily, many ponies voted that Starlight Glimmer was the main character that performed best in season 6. I couldn't agree more in any other way. Looking forward to seeing more of her in the next season.

I thought it would be Spike or Fluttershy, that result surprised me ;3, because she is the most controversial pony in 2016 XD. I have a theory, the number of anti fan were reduced significantly, thanks to To Where and Back again,
  • Brohoof 1

Powerpuffified Starlight

sig-4798795.large.png

How to make a Powerpuff Starlight: Spells, spells and A LOT OF SPELL, then a lot, a lot of chemical X, mixed them in Nuclear Reactor, then boom, then you got the most OP Powerpuff girls that Lauren Faust cant even imagine. MADE. BY. HASBRO. Edited by Lambdadelta
  • Brohoof 2

I hope Hasbro sees that poll. That's one step closer to having Starlight become an alicorn princess.
  • Brohoof 4

Greetings Starlight Glimmer fans, I have a question to ask. mlp-sgeyes.png

Do you think Starlight Glimmer deserves a harsher punishment than a slap on the hoof for her actions

in The Cutie Remark?

The reason I'm asking is,

At the end of EQG 1,

Sunset Shimmer had to help rebuild Canterlot High after all of the destruction she caused as a demon 

but, I noticed they never brought up punishing Starlight Glimmer at all in Season 6 for nearly destroying

Equestria in the Season 5 Finale.  

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Greetings Starlight Glimmer fans, I have a question to ask. sig-4799203.mlp-sgeyes.png

Do you think Starlight Glimmer deserves a harsher punishment than a slap on the hoof for her actions

in The Cutie Remark?

The reason I'm asking is,

At the end of EQG 1,

Sunset Shimmer had to help rebuild Canterlot High after all of the destruction she caused as a demon 

but, I noticed they never brought up punishing Starlight Glimmer at all in Season 6 for nearly destroying

Equestria in the Season 5 Finale.

Nah. In the end of the season 5 finale, nothing was destroyed.
  • Brohoof 3