Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst My Little Pony toy ever?

Hugemlpfimfan1919

It wouldn't be the first time it happens, just ask Princess Skyla  :rarity:

sig-4325437.817Gl-HyN6L._SL1500_.jpg

Though, with Cadance pregnant, who knows if she shows up later :huh:. It wouldn't be the first time they sell toys of a character who hasn't showed up in the show with a different design either. Right Moon Dancer  :icwudt: ?

Oh god, that's a good point. Now I'm intrigued to see what they name the baby...

• Brohoof 1

Oh god, that's a good point. Now I'm intrigued to see what they name the baby...

Yeah, who knows. The thing is, it's been almost 3 years since it's release, so they might have forgotten about her.... or not, who knows? They might use Tra La La as her daughter as an actor allusion  (Britt McKillip, Cadance's VA voiced her in the G3 movies, and you know that the show made a trend of mothers having the same VA as at least one of their daughters :dash: )  , except she won't be a brezzie this time, but an unicorn, pegasus, or an alicorn instead  :icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, who knows. The thing is, it's been almost 3 years since it's release, so they might have forgotten about her.... or not, who knows? They might use Tra La La as her daughter as an actor allusion  (Britt McKillip, Cadance's VA voiced her in the G3 movies, and you know that the show made a trend of mothers having the same VA as at least one of their daughters :dash: )  , except she won't be a brezzie this time, but an unicorn, pegasus, or an alicorn instead  :icwudt:

Gosh... now I really want to see what they call it. XD

• Brohoof 1

Oh, and look, they also ship Flash Sentry and Twiight Sparkle, a.k.a the worst couple EVER:eww: 

Even the product description says: "The hottest couple at Canterlot High is coming to your house!"

Oh god, even that product description makes me cringe...

Also, is it just me, or does Twilight look like Batman with those ears and glasses? :lol:

sig-4330641.2C599A6B50569047F5B861CCC5BE

I'm not kidding, this crap is real: http://www.hasbro.com/en-us/product/my-little-pony-equestria-girls-flash-sentry-and-twilight-sparkle-2-pack:2C53B39E-5056-9047-F5DA-57E7D02F4BA9

Edited by iNachos10
  • Brohoof 3

Oh, and look, they also ship Flash Sentry and Twiight Sparkle, a.k.a the worst couple EVER. :okiedokielokie:

Even the product description says: "The hottest couple at Canterlot High is coming to your house!"

Also, is it just me, or does Twilight look like Batman with those ears and glasses? :lol:

I'm not kidding, this crap is real: http://www.hasbro.com/en-us/product/my-little-pony-equestria-girls-flash-sentry-and-twilight-sparkle-2-pack:2C53B39E-5056-9047-F5DA-57E7D02F4BA9

Well, at least he's the best looking EG doll  :dash: . What's with the abs though? They went from a generic cool guy crush to sex icon  :confused: ?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say EQG girls, those little ponies where you pop them out of cheap plastic brackets and the ever creepy Beddy Bye Eyes. Only because they trigger my slight paranoia of dolls and old school furbies. Also G 3.5 anything.

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, and look, they also ship Flash Sentry and Twiight Sparkle, a.k.a the worst couple EVER. :okiedokielokie:

Forget the abs, I STILL CAN'T GET OVER FLASHES FACE.

What the hell happened to him? Did he get punched so hard his face got all messed up? What's with the creepy smile? And the eyes??

And oh, look! They carry smartphones with their HOT SELFIES on them. This must be the most Regina George thing I've ever seen.

• Brohoof 3

^That thing with its glowing eyes. IT WANTS TO SUCKLE YOUR INTESTINAL GOODNESS

Srsly. That's not okay.

I own and love Galaxy. She's one of my favorite Twinkle Eyes! Such a gorgeous girl. ^^

This one is disturbing to say the least (spoliered for protection).

img-3620673-1-large.jpeg

img-3620673-2-410202__safe_toy_g1_wat_bo

I crack up everytime I see that one. I think they were trying to cash in on the puppy/kitty surprise toys. Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 2

Forget the abs, I STILL CAN'T GET OVER FLASHES FACE.

What the hell happened to him? Did he get punched so hard his face got all messed up? What's with the creepy smile? And the eyes??

And oh, look! They carry smartphones with their HOT SELFIES on them. This must be the most Regina George thing I've ever seen.

Your comment made my day, lol.  :lol: 

I don't really know what's up with Flash Sentry's abs... or face.

I guess it has something to do with the manufacturing company that makes the toys? I don't know, really.

• Brohoof 1

img-3620673-1-large.jpeg

As soon as I looked at the words with the pic in the top right corner i gagged!

WHAT THE (gorilla) HAS GONE WRONG WITH THIS STUFF!!!!! Sorry for language...

• Brohoof 2

Those new jointed ponies. I hate articulated animals because it just ruins the whole look and makes them robotic and ugly.

Robo-Pommel looks like a freaky skeleton. Though she'd be great for Halloween customs.

Dia de los Muertos pony

Skeletor

Skeleton-Pony-in-the-Closet

Cheap, Carny Haunted House Prop

Bloody-boned Zombie pony

Dearest Hasbro, please just stick to articulated people and robots, don't do it to your animal-based lines. Most people just don't like them. Thanks.

img-3620673-1-large.jpeg

A toy, for little girls, about playing giving birth ..... :maud: , can't say that's new in the girls toy department, but they usually stick to raising babies, and skipping the "birth" part  :unsure: .

HOLD ON A SECOND, ARE THOSE ALOE AND LOTUS, THE SPA HORSES  :love:?

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 3

A toy, for little girls, about playing giving birth ..... :maud: , can't say that's new in the girls toy department, but they usually stick to raising babies, and skipping the "birth" part :unsure: .

HOLD ON A SECOND, ARE THOSE ALOE AND LOTUS, THE SPA HORSES :love:?

Would that make Puppy Surprise kids first forays into pet C-Sections? They oughtta bring those back as Little Vet Sets: Puppy and Kitty Surprise. :P

It's easier to list good happy meal toys since forevah :dash:

Some of McD's Pokemon and Disney toys are pretty nice. Their last set of TF toys were better then some of the store bought. Notably Underbite.

I liked the Princess Luna toy.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...