Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will you do when the MLP movie comes out?

chirox the pony

Everypony else. That and the EQ:RR just got released on DVD in britain, and i saw it back in november! Everything MLP is released in th US before it is in the UK

Ok but that doesn't mean it won't be released period, the EG series is primarily a direct to DVD/TV movie series with limited theatrical release, the 2017 movie is intended as a big budget feature film with the specific intention of getting into as many cinemas as possible and to broaden it's audience, so I'm pretty sure the UK and US release dates will only be a couple months apart at most. 

Ok but that doesn't mean it won't be released period, the EG series is primarily a direct to DVD/TV movie series with limited theatrical release, the 2017 movie is intended as a big budget feature film with the specific intention of getting into as many cinemas as possible and to broaden it's audience, so I'm pretty sure the UK and US release dates will only be a couple months apart at most. 

A week is too long a gap for me! By 2017 ill be 18 so i don't need parental approval, all i need is money!

I assume we're talking the MLP ACTUALLY ABOUT PONIES movie.  A movie theater would be out of my reach.  I'd rather purchase the blu-ray once it releases.  Also, you can't rewind, pause, or frame-by-frame in a movie theater.  To the best of my knowledge. x3

• Brohoof 1

See, the thing is, I'd probably graduate in 2017 and then I have to go to either work for a year or return to my home country. This wouldn't matter if the movie came out in the earlier half of 2017

If it came out in the later half, then I may not be able to watch it here in the US, I might be back in my country again, where MLP isn't as updated as in the US.

Best case, I'll watch it as a normal guy (no cosplay and such)

Worst case, I'll watch it with my IDBS (Indonesian Bronies Society) later on.

I probably won't watch it at all until all the talk and references get so overwhelming that I am forced to see it if only to understand what most of the fandom is talking about.

Wait for it to be posted on the Internet (which is undoubtedly will be within at least two weeks).  Then I'll gather all my MLP figurines and plush toys around me and watch it with a big bowl of microwave popcorn and a glass of root beer.